L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

NY Radio mentions MJ hoax?

butterfly

NY Radio mentions MJ hoax?

Post  butterfly on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Tweet
    KINGDOM52V

One of the biggest radio stations of New York mentioned the hoax, that MJ may have faked his death. Step by step...

12 hours ago

MJHOAXLIVETWIGGY

@KINGDOM52 WAS IT POWER 105.1 ...they have a sister station here. BIG BOY LA. They love MJ.

@KINGDOM52V
    @MJHOAXLIVE It was KISS FM.

afro

Now I wonder which tabloids will run with this info..

elephant
    butterfly

Re: NY Radio mentions MJ hoax?

Post  butterfly on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:49 am

Hey Lemonbread, you mentioned that you live in NY...did you hear about this mention of MJ being alive in KISS FM???? If so, what's the latest action running around? Any sightings?? I do so love to flap my wings !!

geek

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:13 am

I have not heard anything. There are many shows that are on the air on KISS FM. This information may have been stated while I was at work. They have talk shows in the morning. The thing is that here in New York the movement is OWS(Occupy Wall Street) is going on so therefore that information could have been put out there and everyone distracted by the OWS will not notice anything. Any sighting of Michael no. I find that so very weird also. It seems like the impersonators of Michael just stop appearing. I wonder why ? The interesting thing about the Radio station 98.7 KISS FM here in New York is that it plays alot of R&B, POP, Soul music.

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:49 pm

Lemonbread wrote:I have not heard anything. There are many shows that are on the air on KISS FM. This information may have been stated while I was at work. They have talk shows in the morning. The thing is that here in New York the movement is OWS(Occupy Wall Street) is going on so therefore that information could have been put out there and everyone distracted by the OWS will not notice anything. Any sighting of Michael no. I find that so very weird also. It seems like the impersonators of Michael just stop appearing. I wonder why ? The interesting thing about the Radio station 98.7 KISS FM here in New York is that it plays alot of R&B, POP, Soul music.

Thanks for that info. I wonder what Michael has in store for us next jocolor

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:26 pm