L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Michael J Jackson- rich or poor?

butterfly

Michael J Jackson- rich or poor?

Post  butterfly on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:30 am

Lemonbread mentioned on one of the past threads about MJ being mega rich and not as the media portrayed as deep in debt etc.

So who has the info to put out this kind of YT crap?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14qgcByO7Vg&feature=player_embedded#!

If MJ is feeding the tabloids then I ask the question why???

What to believe?

Lemonbread

Re: Michael J Jackson- rich or poor?

Post  Lemonbread on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:16 pm

The question that I have is this. Who would benefit the most if it is to believe that Michael was in a large debt. If the information that was given out about Michael being broke and in a large debt, then it would not have be published in Tabloids. This news will be published in respectable papers It seems that only the Tabloids Paper write this type of things. No respectable paper writes this stuff. The main questions is for whom are they trying to convince that Michael is broke. As I stated before. Banks, Lenders and so forth will not do business with anyone that does not have the assets to back them up(collateral). And the banks will not loan on good faith. What should be done is to go back at least maybe 15-20 years and follow the paper trail. Find out when the "payments" for the Neverland Ranch was not received by the bank. But here's the catch, records can be doctored,information not being updated regarding mortgages and so forth. The reason why said that is because it has happened. I am telling you guys this is because I work in the Financial industry and what is being stating is not matching up at all. From that clip that I saw, Michael stated nonchalantly that he wrote a check for $500 million dollars( THAT IS HALF A BILLION DOLLARS). Now do that sounds like a person is broke. That clips is a contradiction it self. It is showing hearing information from everyone else except from Michael and then on the other hand you are hearing the information straight from Michael.

seeking

Post  seeking on Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:00 am

i remember MJ supposedly telling Raymone Bain, when she was his spokesperson, that there were only two things she could NOT discuss about him - his children, and his finances. and he said, "Let them think I'm broke."

and this, from an unknown someone who seemed to know a lot about MJ's private affairs:

"No one borrows a couple hundred million dollars from a bank and it disappears into thin air..."

::::::::::::::::::::::

still, it's hard to say.

methinks if he wasn't really broke, then he did a good job of hoodwinking the media. making himself appear cash-strapped could have been a way of keeping the sharks at bay.

but then again, there were a lot of people who were not paid, and who had to make their claims against the estate, including TMez. there were rumors that Al Malnik provided the $3M bail back in 05. and of course, the catalog which kept getting refinanced (and which remained to be his most solid known asset).

all of which seems to say 'yeah, he was broke,' but could also have been part of the smoke and mirrors set up in preparation for a plan.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:37 am

seeking wrote:i remember MJ supposedly telling Raymone Bain, when she was his spokesperson, that there were only two things she could NOT discuss about him - his children, and his finances. and he said, "Let them think I'm broke."

and this, from an unknown someone who seemed to know a lot about MJ's private affairs:

"No one borrows a couple hundred million dollars from a bank and it disappears into thin air..."

::::::::::::::::::::::

still, it's hard to say.

methinks if he wasn't really broke, then he did a good job of hoodwinking the media. making himself appear cash-strapped could have been a way of keeping the sharks at bay.

but then again, there were a lot of people who were not paid, and who had to make their claims against the estate, including TMez. there were rumors that Al Malnik provided the $3M bail back in 05. and of course, the catalog which kept getting refinanced (and which remained to be his most solid known asset).

all of which seems to say 'yeah, he was broke,' but could also have been part of the smoke and mirrors set up in preparation for a plan.

From what I can recall about Raymone Bain, she played quite an instrumental role in Michael's life. Perhaps "unknown" to us the public but nevertheless she appeared to act as his right hand. Why she made that outrageous claim on his estate...
    perhaps another diversion to make us think he was broke?

another illusion methinks...

jocolor

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:28 am