L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Interesting Tweets

butterfly

Interesting Tweets

Post  butterfly on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:01 pm

Just came across this Tweeter

http://twitter.com/lightman_777

I have to say that this tweeter rings a bell !!!
    Those of you who have been on this forum since its inception know I used to chat on the CNN MJ blog so I am getting mighty suspicious of who this dude is...

afro lol! lol!

Lemonbread

Re: Interesting Tweets

Post  Lemonbread on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:40 pm

You know what I find very interesting was the tweet about Janet and NutriSystem. I just saw the commercial with Janet as the spokesperson for NutriSystem. That Tweet just blew my mind away. I check out the link regarding the filming in the court house and it is pretty interesting to say the least. Just like Michael stated, people will do anything for Money. Guess a thought just popped into my head. Check this out Diane Diamond worked for Court TV involving the 2005 Michael Jackson Trial. Now the tables are turned Michael is holding his own COURT TV but on a Grandeur Scale. He could not control what was present to the public back then, but he can most definitely now control what is being present to the public in its entirety, with the loopholes and the many inconsistences of this whole trial. Michael is flipping the tables on the Judicial Systems as well as the Mass Media with their preconceived judgement. He is throwing the Big Mirror up in their faces for them to see their own reflections and errors as well as their misjudgements.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Lemonbread wrote:You know what I find very interesting was the tweet about Janet and NutriSystem. I just saw the commercial with Janet as the spokesperson for NutriSystem. That Tweet just blew my mind away. I check out the link regarding the filming in the court house and it is pretty interesting to say the least. Just like Michael stated, people will do anything for Money. Guess a thought just popped into my head. Check this out Diane Diamond worked for Court TV involving the 2005 Michael Jackson Trial. Now the tables are turned Michael is holding his own COURT TV but on a Grandeur Scale. He could not control what was present to the public back then, but he can most definitely now control what is being present to the public in its entirety, with the loopholes and the many inconsistences of this whole trial. Michael is flipping the tables on the Judicial Systems as well as the Mass Media with their preconceived judgement. He is throwing the Big Mirror up in their faces for them to see their own reflections and errors as well as their misjudgements.

How sweet it is ....THIS IS IT !!!

Rolling the film backwards to 2005 and now make those who relished their part in humiliating a kind hearted human being back then to now be shown their own darkness. May Justice be served for the highest good of All..

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:36 pm

Lightman_777Lightman

Join me in a commitment to bring about change all over the world in 2012. God bless you. I love you all. You have to know that.

49 minutes ago

Lightman_777Lightman

Happy new year to all my fans all over the world. You are what keeps me going. From the abyss of my soul I say thank you and I love you.

52 minutes ago

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:17 pm