L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

MJViva tweets

butterfly

MJViva tweets

Post  butterfly on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:12 pm

mjvivamjviva

Three part confession: The Preperation, The Journey, The Arrival. Would be sent in 3 seperate statements. MJ aka mjviva

12 hours ago

mjvivamjviva

MICHAEL JACKSON'S RELIGIOUS ADVENT: WILL BE NEXT TWIT LONGER ( No questions will be entertained) MJ aka mjviva

12 hours ago

=================

study
    butterfly

Re: MJViva tweets

Post  butterfly on Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:45 pm

re MJ's religious Advent
    This comes across pretty sincere to me..

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/f6q1u1

Basketball
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Humm..well you know what I think. afro

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:21 pm

I think that some of the information and statement that was made regarding religion is correct. I know a couple of Jehovah Witness, my family knew a couple of Jehovah Witness. I think that no one has the right to judge someone else. I used to do bible study on Saturdays when I was little with a couple of Jehovah Witness. And from what I got out of it was an important aspect in my life. I do not have any religious preference. But from what I am getting from this information on the twitter is that these people in my honest opinion are passing judgement on Michael. Maybe I am wrong, but from I got from my bible studies on Saturday, it was stressed that you do not judge unless you want to be judge and that no one in this world is perfect. Sometimes I think that people take it a little to far. The entire concept in my honest opinion in any religion is to know that we are as one and that each of us was created in the almighty own image. And this makes me think of the phrase that I use alot" Even the Devil can quote Scriptures." Enough said.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Great philosp[hy there Lemonbread! I love your saying
    Even the Devil can quote Scriptures" oh so true !!

As for judgement, well all I can say is that we just accept that each one of us is doing their best at the level we are at and we can observe our own barometer on how we are advancing by how much love and joy we are feeling (fruit of the tree).

As David Icke says, Look in the mirror, dont comb the mirror, comb your own hair and the mirror (reflection) changes.

As 2012 rolls out Im reading some weird? articles and the latest one was about the young children who are the only child in the family in China and they are so completely spoilt and refuse to learn basic skills in their childhood, like feeding themselves, learning to tie shoe laces. Ever heard of a capable 10 year old being fed by a nanny/amah? Unreal.

Another thing Im observing, where has discretion gone in Hollywood/media/internet etc? Discretion is the better part of glamour. Our pysches have been assaulted with quite degrading images and I really feel the dark cabal pushed this agenda so that the youth have been completely hoodwinked into buying into the "filth". I pray that the tide will turn soon.

butterfly steps off soapbox... lol!

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:26 pm

I think that if we teach our children at a younger ages about these wrongdoings and let them know to stay true to themselves and not follow the crowd, then I think they would be okay. But the key to all of this is the time spent at home with the children each and every single day. Even if it is only 20 minutes a day. The children should always be our top priority. They were brought into this world by the grace of the almighty and we should be responsible to them as well as being responsible for them. The children needs to be told at a young age that they are loved and are valuable and that their life means something. I think that constantly telling your children and spending quality time with them makes a major difference.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:03 am

Lemonbread wrote:I think that if we teach our children at a younger ages about these wrongdoings and let them know to stay true to themselves and not follow the crowd, then I think they would be okay. But the key to all of this is the time spent at home with the children each and every single day. Even if it is only 20 minutes a day. The children should always be our top priority. They were brought into this world by the grace of the almighty and we should be responsible to them as well as being responsible for them. The children needs to be told at a young age that they are loved and are valuable and that their life means something. I think that constantly telling your children and spending quality time with them makes a major difference.

I totally agree. All children deserve love and appreciation. Its what makes them thrive.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:12 pm

Continuing on Part 2 of MJJ's religious saga..

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/faji5u

study
    Barbara

Post  Barbara on Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:53 pm

and now a new poem from MJViva tweets

THE BANSHEES AND THE HERO
    Luck is on my side
    The lady that I hide
    The money trap around
    The fame is still a hound
    The jester laughs out loud
    The King is all astute
    The Queen is so upset
    The venom is still blessed
    The covers get so wet
    The hide is still abyss
    The gamers play around
    The touts all surround
    The demons lurk in dark
    The threats are still so stark
    The nightmare coming here
    It is but oh so near
    The banshees shrieking lier
    The witches screaming Sire
    The lovers lost in lust
    The kingdom is all bust
    The hero is still here
    If you wish he will be near
    The vamps romping in layers
    The diseased laying a snare
    The enemy calling you mad
    They want you to lose the rap
    They want you to let you die
    They want you to be alone and sigh
    They tell you, fakes are here
    They tell you to be ware
    Look how they treat the voice
    They want to lead the vice
    They treat you as just mice
    They lay the trap play the dice
    Lets forget this poison ivy
    Let snakes be killed and chivy
    Lets make us all so proud
    Lets believe love still is abound
    If you love him so
    He will not let you go
    He will follow your steps
    He will fulfill every bet
    He wont let hope just die
    He wont let you Just sigh
    He will reach out
    He will sing out aloud
    He will let you know
    That its not time to go
    He will be in disguise
    In places he will hide
    He will just sing to you
    He will just help you to
    To keep hope alive
    To be his every pride
    Dont listen to the demons
    They are here for treason
    They pretend to be your friend
    But want to make it end
    They try to kill the hope
    calling truth just a hoax
    They want to make you think
    They lead you to the brink
    They have no reach to him
    They want to make a film
    They work in sickening herds
    They make it all absurd
    So dont you lose the faith
    It is his love for you
    Not some maddening haze
    You will find him near
    Feel him, he is so clear

With love from Michael aka MJ aka mjviva
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Lemonbread wrote:I think that if we teach our children at a younger ages about these wrongdoings and let them know to stay true to themselves and not follow the crowd, then I think they would be okay. But the key to all of this is the time spent at home with the children each and every single day. Even if it is only 20 minutes a day. The children should always be our top priority. They were brought into this world by the grace of the almighty and we should be responsible to them as well as being responsible for them. The children needs to be told at a young age that they are loved and are valuable and that their life means something. I think that constantly telling your children and spending quality time with them makes a major difference.

Im just reading through this thread, so interesting and when I got to this post I nodded my head.

You know I deal with Missing Children as a rule every day with the Tarot and I know that a person should,nt judge and I try not to but just write the Tarot to see if it helps.

BUT BUT ---

I read a case recently and actually I have often come across the same scenario, where the parents leave the child somewhere to play and come back and its gone.

And all I can do is FUME inside. How could you leave a four year old on its own for gods sake and expect everything to be ok.

You know what - I never ever ever left my children on their own - even if I was worked to death or over stretched my children were WITH ME ALL THE TIME - everywhere in the house everywhere I went anywhere and ALWAYS HOLDING MY HAND if they were old enough to walk.

It absolutely breaks my heart to look into the eyes on a photo of a missing child and KNOW that the parents were to blame leaving that child on its own...BUT the parents get a lot of sympathy they even run Missing Children Organisations and god knows what but the fact is they were not RESPONSIBLE with their child and lost that child through selfish endeavours so what the hell are they doing running missing children organisations.

I tell you guys, I fume in my skin over all of it and it stresses me out having to keep my tongue in my head but if you cant take your kids with you DONT BLOODY HAVE THEM ---- thats what I feel.

So I am with Lemonbread on this and Butterfly as it is deplorable how anyone in their right mind can just do what they do with young kids and then blame everyone else..grrrrrrrrrr...it gets me going....

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:42 pm

PS I know Im chucking cold water on peoples curiosity here but MJVIVA does not get my vote - they are just educated about MJ - and in my opinion - thats all.

creeps out of thread quietly ---- or quickly

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:15 pm

how come the tabloids have never had any compassion for mj?

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/fepfnq

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/feqkie

here's a quote that Dr Chopra says keeps him stress-free: "What people think of you is none of your business. What you think of yourself is what matters."

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?ID=ENTEN20120192737&keyword=bollywood&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=168730&cp

So Michael whatever choices you have made to bring love, joy and peace back into your life please know you are loved unconditionally.

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Pretty soul searching questions here by mjviva

Looks like someone has had some sleepless nights!

elephant

mjvivamjviva

Answer and you will know if there is a come back or not. MJ aka mjviva

7 hours ago

mjvivamjviva

would ur come back, when u had declared ur self dead, make ur conduct suspicious or would it make u a hero? MJ aka mjviva

7 hours ago

mjvivamjviva

If u were given the title of a criminal once, the revelation of ur being alive would make u a winner oran established criminal?MJ aka mjviva

7 hours ago

mjvivamjviva

If ur family wanted 2 see u dead, ur friends feel u can bring harm 2 them, would u cnsider going bback to them? MJ aka mjviva

7 hours ago

mjvivamjviva

If you wished to come out & tell the world that u r alive, would the whole world forgive you? MJ aka mjviva

7 hours ago

mjvivamjviva

If ur life depended upon staying away & far from ur familiar surroundings, would u come back to the place where death awaits? MJ aka mjviva

7 hours ago

mjvivamjviva

If you had faked your death & you were globally known & your fans had grieved you for more than 2 yrs,would u make a come back? MJakamjviva

7 hours ago
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:07 pm

oh the games we play lol lol!

@looking4truth77lookingfor the truth

@mjviva Michael said he wanted to do it BIGGER than Elvis ... You've any idea in what context? Just wondering

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:28 pm

butterfly wrote:

oh the games we play lol lol!

@looking4truth77lookingfor the truth

@mjviva Michael said he wanted to do it BIGGER than Elvis ... You've any idea in what context? Just wondering

Well, fo a start Elvis never came back from the other side, did he?

As far as we know...

MJ is one smart cookie, but whether this Viva character is one of his aliases or not I have no idea. I would have liked this character to have focused a bit on the Sonny Liston/Knockout Punch Angle, not to mention the Beatles angle. For instance the video Say Say where Paul and Michael both play conmen...And there is a drug involved... Then there are the similarities between the album covers Sgt Pepper and Michael...

But that's just me...

This viva character is a bit of a weeping willow to my way of thinking. And I don't really think of MJ as a weeping willow... Unless this is just another instance of Metamorphosis...And piece by piece Mj will be revealed...

I remain as intrigued as ever... lol!

Queen of cats
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:09 pm

QoC - INTRIGUED is the catchphrase of this Hoax !!!

Basketball
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:58 pm

Now the dude has bitten the dust for goodness sake !!!

http://twitter.com/mjviva

Ugh, just when I was getting my teeth into his tweets!!!
    (Bet he read our comments here!!! ha ha !!)

Come back, all is forgiven!!!

lol! lol!

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:42 am

Well, I replied to one of dude's questions so that maybe made him do a runner....This on top of our comments here. Well, obviously Viva wasn't wearing a bullet proof vest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeMrttj8Ucg

Queen of cats

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:17 pm