L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Conrad Murray just wont go away..

butterfly

Conrad Murray just wont go away..

Post  butterfly on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:52 am

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/10/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-death-restitution/#.TwwPq9WCDQp

Its the last sentence in the above article that grabs my attention.."So, the fat lady hasn't sung....yet"

Me thinks "she" has stage fright after 2.5 years !!!

lol!

Lemonbread

Re: Conrad Murray just wont go away..

Post  Lemonbread on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:38 pm

What I found very interesting is this, Mr. Murray wants to shift(if that is possible) the blame on Michael. Now when you stop and think about this, it does not make any sense. Michael self-administered the fatal dose. Question: How did he get the prescription drugs to give the (so called) fatal dose? Who provided the prescription drugs in the first place? How can you not be accountable for your action. This is putting the Judicial System to a test and making the Judicial System work hard. This case is not a closed-door case, this case is in the court of the World.
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:35 pm

But there could be more to it then this. What if Michael said something Conrad that was just between them and Conrad agreed 'because it was Michael' and now the shit has hit the fan?

I still feel there is more to Conrad and Michael then most people I could be wrong I know, but...

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:46 pm

I still think that Michael slipped away earlier and the corpse that remained in the room was someone who had died of a fatal disease and may well have self administered a fatal dose of a drug to help him on his way to his Maker.

The autopsy of the corpse doesnt add up to MJJ.

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:39 am

I find it hard to believe that MJ ever resided at Carolwood at all.. I guess it was just a movie set...

BTW CM is a terrible doctor, and also a terrible actor...I wonder what he is like as an inmate?

That LaToya book really takes the biscuit- all that stuff about her being holed up with her bros corpse and feeling happy to spend some one-to-one time with him at last? When he is DEAD? Macabra cadabra-here we go! lol!

Finally- since MJ is a trademark -but who is holding the purse strings? jocolor

Queen of cats

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:57 am

Paging Joey Skaggs - we need you man to process our thoughts into a sketch for some manic TV show ..

jocolor lol! lol!
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Enjoy .. maybe the "fat lady" has sung..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKppSotWL3o&feature=player_embedded

seeking

Post  seeking on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:37 am

butterfly wrote:

I still think that Michael slipped away earlier and the corpse that remained in the room was someone who had died of a fatal disease and may well have self administered a fatal dose of a drug to help him on his way to his Maker.

The autopsy of the corpse doesnt add up to MJJ.

i agree with you, butterfly. whoever died, it wasn't Michael. but he had to look like Michael enough for the autopsy report to be able to describe the corpse as though it really was Michael, e.g., the lily-white skin, the thin frame. still, some external descriptions didn't match. it didn't talk about the scalp burn scar when there supposedly was quite a lot of reconstructive surgery done on that area. it didn't talk about Michael's discolored fingernails. and also, it seems that the corpse had an appendectomy scar.

whichever way i look at it, no matter what theory i try on for size, it leads me to a double. i may set it aside for a time, but when i start thinking about the mysteries again with the hopeless intention of unraveling them, i would always be drawn towards the doubles theory.

it has also probably been going on for years, and could have started during Dangerous, if not Bad. maybe Bad? because why was there a focus on Bad images during the memorial and funeral? does it mean that the double who came in during Bad was the one who died?

i look at his signatures, they are not all the same and i see 2 specific ones that get repeated mostly. similar, but not the same - although only a graphology expert can say if both were written by the same hand. though Michael was born Joe, he also called himself Joseph in some instances, like in his marriage to LMP, and on the birth certificates of Paris and Prince (if what we've seen are for real). even the contract with AEG had 2 different signatures, one by Michael the artist, and the other by Michael, the owner of The Michael Jackson Company. that's why some fans suspected forgery.

on another note, i got suspicious of MJJPictures. i guess we all know that it went on hiatus shortly after Michael's death, and they said they were coming up with a new look, but they haven't come back. there's an alternative route to viewing their photos, and one lazy day, i went to check out the 2009 photos of him up and about in LA, either going to the doctor or shopping. specifically, i wanted to study the face(s) and the hands. we know his fingers are long and slim, but there truly are some photos, especially during trial, when they appeared short and fat. sometimes, too, he has chest hair but most of the time, he doesn't. but going back to MJJPictures, all 2009 photos are NOT viewable, save for the O2 press con and TII. so why should they not be available for viewing?

his height varies, too. i know him to be 5'9" and he's almost always shorter than the men he is pictured with, like Bill Clinton. but do you remember the In the Closet video? he was just as tall as Naomi and he seemed to be wearing flats - and then fast forward to Monaco for the WMA in 1995 or 96, and he was several inches shorter than Naomi. in fact, he looked so small!
    well, maybe he was wearing elevator shoes in the video. plus of course, Naomi was wearing maybe very high heels. that's also a lot of height over Dermot McLeary at O2, who was 5'8".....and no matter what, flat or elevator shoes, if he's 5'9, why was he 5'11" when booked in 2004? did the guy who was booked even look like the Michael on the One More Chance video, which he was making right before he flew to LA to be booked?

and what about the Bashir docu? 2-3 different faces in there, at least to me. (Bashir tracked Michael for 8 months.) the personalities differed as well. the first one was like - childish - shy and conscious, playful. but the last one was an authoritative, elegant, very handsome Michael, who wouldn't take nonsense from Bashir.

anyway, maybe the doubles theory also explains the different reports during the making of TII?

i'm just putting my ideas out there, even if i know there's no way to know for sure. Michael wouldn't spill out his secrets. but i remembered this prose he wrote for Dancing the Dream, and really it makes me wonder. who do you think could he be talking about? he calls him "my soul" but the soul is not separate from us, and he was talking about 2 separate entities.

::::::::::

2 Birds

"It's hard to tell them what I feel for you. They haven't ever met you, and no one has your picture. So how can they ever understand your mystery? Let's give them a clue:

Two birds sit on a tree. One eats cherries, while the other looks on. Two birds fly through the air. One's song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.

It's easy to guess which bird I am, but they'll never find you. Unless ...

Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free in the invisible air. Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be before the world hears your song in mine?

Oh, that is a day I hunger for!"

(published 1992)

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:23 pm

oh no, the doubles theory has risen up AGAIN here !! QoC, sissy, havent we sliced and diced this "twin" thing to such a stage that our heads are still spinning around? lol! lol!

My bet is now on mj talking about his ego self who performs, sings etc and the "other twin" is the one who sits contentedly observing the performance, his Higher Self.

seeking

Post  seeking on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:27 pm

the twin theory is ridiculous to me, too. there's one hoax video maker on YT who can't decide if she's talking about twins or doubles LOL and i've had a conversation with her about this. fortunately, she doesn't mind a critique of her twin theory, and is open to other points of view.

but i'm talking about a reconstructed double, which is even different from the common impersonator like ECas.

but i agree with your sentiment, we'll just go round and round in dizzying circles without being able to get to the answers. pointless, really, but the itch to try to understand doesn't go away! and only Michael could scratch heehee

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:38 pm