L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

re Nero Jackson

butterfly

re Nero Jackson

Post  butterfly on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Lemonbread, I came across this vd and thought it quite interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya-Wy9m9gC4&feature=related

Also, the vd that follows is worth looking at. Truth Serum 8.

sunny

Re: re Nero Jackson

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:13 am

Wow! well all this stuff ties in very neatly with what I found out about Joe "the Brain" Jackson. I bet he engineered the whole thing!

and the Native American side of things is VERY interesting indeed. Full moon, moonwalk, healing, HIStory....

Michael- I really love you, spots and all! flower

Queen of cats
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:53 pm

QueenOfCats wrote:Wow! well all this stuff ties in very neatly with what I found out about Joe "the Brain" Jackson. I bet he engineered the whole thing!

and the Native American side of things is VERY interesting indeed. Full moon, moonwalk, healing, HIStory....

Queen of cats

lol! lol! You said it all sista !!

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:05 am

butterfly wrote:
    QueenOfCats wrote:Wow! well all this stuff ties in very neatly with what I found out about Joe "the Brain" Jackson. I bet he engineered the whole thing!

Queen of cats

lol! lol! You said it all sista !!

lol! Not QUITE all, Butterfly!

Because I now recall all that stuff going on about MJ being buried WITHOUT HIS BRAIN that was going down in the media shortly after MJ's "demise". It was actually this headline that made me think that KOP was dead but MICHAEL was alive. But now I also wonder which Michael...

Feels like a Wizard of Oz moment to me....

This info together with Joe's double entendre comments here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQD-n38XUw8

Honestly, he looks just as mischievous ( spelling?) as Michael himself, now don't he???? lol!

Queen of cats
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:58 am

Yes I can understand why Joe is hiding behind those sunnies !! Have you noticed at every opportunity when interviewed Joe gets a little stab in (double entendre)? He's just one smart cookie..

Wow, what about some of those vicious comments under the vid. Seems like they wanna horse whip the ole man. Goodness gracious me !!

geek

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:15 am

butterfly wrote:

Yes I can understand why Joe is hiding behind those sunnies !! Have you noticed at every opportunity when interviewed Joe gets a little stab in (double entendre)? He's just one smart cookie..

Wow, what about some of those vicious comments under the vid. Seems like they wanna horse whip the ole man. Goodness gracious me !!

geek

YES! Amazing how many folks seem to know-it-all, isn't it? I mean HOW many flies were there on the wall at Jackson Street at the time? Must have been a whole crowd up in every corner.

Bloody cheek to write such a load of garbage on the Internet. Can't even spell or write a proper sentence half the time...Still - some folks are very eager to have a nasty finger dance on the keyboard...

Talk about being well and truly BUGGED!

Any wonder MJ called that album of his "Off the Wall"! Meaning he had done som debugging I reckon....

Queen of cats

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:20 pm