L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters


    Here it is again..the Twin theory..

    Share
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2701
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: Here it is again..the Twin theory..

    Post  butterfly on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:15 pm



    Why do we always come up with more questions than answers with this twins theory stuff?



    Lemonbread

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: Here it is again..the Twin theory..

    Post  Lemonbread on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:29 pm

    Upon further researching those scissors looks like scissors that are used in surgery. The are called Hemostats clamps and the bubble shows two of them overlapping each other. Do we have anyone that is in the medical field here. Maybe they can give some insight.
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2701
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: Here it is again..the Twin theory..

    Post  butterfly on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:39 pm

    Lemonbread wrote:Upon further researching those scissors looks like scissors that are used in surgery. The are called Hemostats clamps and the bubble shows two of them overlapping each other. Do we have anyone that is in the medical field here. Maybe they can give some insight.


    hi Lemonbread! You mention "clamps"...well my thoughts are that dear Michael has clamped everyone's mouth up and those who talk are muttering nonsense ..



    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Here it is again..the Twin theory..

    Post  Guest on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:06 am

    And my thought is that this has something to do with birth....

    The King of Pop was born- was he a manmade product or a real person?

    Carlo Riley has uploaded loads of photos of himself as MJ recently. The photo below is from his facebook site.

    On the one hand I suppose this is because of the Dangerous Tribute Tour that he is currently doing together with Jennifer Batten.

    But the photo I have posted here is one of Carlo together with Mrs Jackson. You would think it would be painful for Mrs Jackson to be hanging out with a guy who looks like her dead son, now wouldn't you? Specilaly one who died under such tragic circumstances.... Unless she is used to hanging out with Carlo and other impersonators way back in time...

    My guess is that King of Pop is just a concept- and that therefore it is OK for Michael's Mom to happily hug Carlo in KOP gear bcoz her real son has moved on to a new and different image...



    Any thoughts on this, guys?

    Queen of cats flower
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2701
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: Here it is again..the Twin theory..

    Post  butterfly on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:01 am

    QueenOfCats wrote:And my thought is that this has something to do with birth....

    The King of Pop was born- was he a manmade product or a real person?

    Carlo Riley has uploaded loads of photos of himself as MJ recently. The photo below is from his facebook site.

    On the one hand I suppose this is because of the Dangerous Tribute Tour that he is currently doing together with Jennifer Batten.

    But the photo I have posted here is one of Carlo together with Mrs Jackson. You would think it would be painful for Mrs Jackson to be hanging out with a guy who looks like her dead son, now wouldn't you? Specilaly one who died under such tragic circumstances.... Unless she is used to hanging out with Carlo and other impersonators way back in time...

    My guess is that King of Pop is just a concept- and that therefore it is OK for Michael's Mom to happily hug Carlo in KOP gear bcoz her real son has moved on to a new and different image...



    Any thoughts on this, guys?

    Queen of cats flower




    Geez QoC, in this instance my mouth is "clamped" - OMG I do declare the real Michael Jackson is trying to make us all go insane !!! Betcha Michael is just lapping it all up...it's HIS SHOW !!! lol!



    Go_Go

    Posts : 209
    Join date : 2011-09-28

    Re: Here it is again..the Twin theory..

    Post  Go_Go on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:55 pm

    Recently my close family member had an injury. And I saw something like that they used for cleaning in this case.

    But what I want to say is this 'Hemostats clamps' they are in a bubble and he flies through the air.
    To me this presents thoughts. It is interesting how they can be our captor and salvation.
    It seems to me that here also 'Hemostats clamps' speaks and about fear and that we have to pull away from our internal knots and to face with the truth.
    So, we can choose what is projected on the screen in our mind. .ReBirth.

    Interesting, I recently saw a picture of MJ with a book in his hand by Michael Bright. lol!

    Warm Regards
    Go_Go

    Lemonbread

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: Here it is again..the Twin theory..

    Post  Lemonbread on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:49 pm

    What I forgot to mentioned is that those type of clamps are used to stop the blood from flowing during operations. Now based upon the comment that I made above what would be your first thought in mind. I think that your thought and my thought will be the same.
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2701
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: Here it is again..the Twin theory..

    Post  butterfly on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:58 pm

    Lemonbread wrote:What I forgot to mentioned is that those type of clamps are used to stop the blood from flowing during operations. Now based upon the comment that I made above what would be your first thought in mind. I think that your thought and my thought will be the same.


    My lips are sealed... afro afro

    lol! lol!

    Lemonbread

    Posts : 676
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: Here it is again..the Twin theory..

    Post  Lemonbread on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:24 pm

    butterfly, I could not have said it better myself.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Here it is again..the Twin theory..

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:42 am