L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Michael's L.O.V. E.

Lemonbread

Michael's L.O.V. E.

Post  Lemonbread on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Guys, do you remember in the making of This Is It when Michael is always saying done for L.O.V.E. And many have tried to decipher what he mean by that. Well I doing some research and had a DUH! moment. Remember everyone was discussing the meaning the initials L.O.V.E and they were coming up with Vibrational Energy, well it took we a long time to put this together. Michael is an innovator, so therefore he wanted to take music to another level and make the world a better place, to bring back love in the world. Now how would he do this, of course through his music, but he was taking it a level higher, speaking to the subconscious level. I know that most people have heard of the Solfeggio Frequency. This deals with vibrational energy.(surprising to you yet). Here are the frequency levels: 396hz Liberating Guilt and Fear, 417hz Undoing situations and facilitating change, 528hz Transformation and Miracles(promoting love) DNA Repair, 639hz Connection and Relationships, 741hz Awakening Intuition, 852hz Returning to Spiritual Order
    These was frequencies that were used in chants back in the days of John The Baptist. Pretty interesting. There were ancient chants that was used with different frequencies. And guess who use the 528hz frequency that can be found in music. No other that our Mr. Michael Jackson. And from what I read it was stated that his song Black and White was done in 528hz. It was stated also that he used this frequency in the movie This Is It. John Lennon used it as well in his song Imagine.
    butterfly

Re: Michael's L.O.V. E.

Post  butterfly on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:41 am

Lemonbread wrote:Guys, do you remember in the making of This Is It when Michael is always saying done for L.O.V.E. And many have tried to decipher what he mean by that. Well I doing some research and had a DUH! moment. Remember everyone was discussing the meaning the initials L.O.V.E and they were coming up with Vibrational Energy, well it took we a long time to put this together. Michael is an innovator, so therefore he wanted to take music to another level and make the world a better place, to bring back love in the world. Now how would he do this, of course through his music, but he was taking it a level higher, speaking to the subconscious level. I know that most people have heard of the Solfeggio Frequency. This deals with vibrational energy.(surprising to you yet). Here are the frequency levels: 396hz Liberating Guilt and Fear, 417hz Undoing situations and facilitating change, 528hz Transformation and Miracles(promoting love) DNA Repair, 639hz Connection and Relationships, 741hz Awakening Intuition, 852hz Returning to Spiritual Order
    These was frequencies that were used in chants back in the days of John The Baptist. Pretty interesting. There were ancient chants that was used with different frequencies. And guess who use the 528hz frequency that can be found in music. No other that our Mr. Michael Jackson. And from what I read it was stated that his song Black and White was done in 528hz. It was stated also that he used this frequency in the movie This Is It. John Lennon used it as well in his song Imagine.

Lemonbread, you deserve the title of Mr Sherlock Holmes - you just know how to bring home the bacon man. Well done!!!

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:19 pm