Michael Jackson

http://tl.gd/hab0s7 · Reply
    Report post (?)
    Barbara

Re: Letter from Michael.

Post  Barbara on Mon May 07, 2012 12:56 pm

SO NOW I EXPLAIN IT TO YOU:

I know you are waiting for this. For you I AM HERE :
    The responses regarding my last tweets were amazing. No matter, what happened, my fans are brilliant and that is the reason I am blessed.
    One question asked is why I sit behind a computer talking to just a 1000 fans if I am MJ? When I could address the world, why I choose such a small place for communication? Whereas, half of the participants are not really friends, rather MJ’s inquisitive fans with sharpened daggers to put to rest the fake.
    I laugh, pleased and happy. My loyal fans are not easy to manipulate. Even by me. Nevertheless, it seems you have forgotten me, my ways. I am always comfortable talking to small intimate groups, which I look upon more as my friends than fans. After all, a man like me has to have someone in life that he can trust and I for one always trusted my fans. I am happy that I can talk to you as a friend, an equal, love for love and sharpness for sharpness, lol.
    Why I am here? I am here because a friend, whom I trust with my life and fate, wanted me to. My dearest of friend told me it is time to bring my fans out of chaos and grief and to tell them the truth. I agreed. I agreed because I now understood my friend wants me to have true freedom in life. Amongst all business savvy people, this friend showed me the way to a land of innocence and happiness. I was realesed from the confines of my inner prison. As glamorous as Hw looks, it is a house of slaves in reality and I too were a slave.
    As far as, if the Jacksons are aware of this account? Yes, they are. They were informed, of this before it started and they hate it. They dislike strongly what’s said here because they are pro pretension. Pretending to be what they are not is an old Jackson tradition. Lies, deceptions, scandals, rumours, and manipulation are the hallmarks of the Jacksons.
    So mjviva/AMSI are one and the same. They say things, which I would have great difficulty confessing otherwise. Freedom starts with the mind, and has root in truth. I was supported, as never before, to speak with you all honestly and I consented. It took me a long time to become comfortable with honesty and truth as a way of life, but I was blessed by God to have that strength and love with me.
    Yes, it’s true that my fans were used in this. It is also true that I never wanted all this to go to this extent but they always gave me some excuse, some business rule and reminded me I had massive debts to get rid of. They also said that I have to go all the way. They were right. If I did not, those involved with me, supported me would have lost massive amounts of money. I never wanted to play the game like this but I was reminded that I could not be kind in this. All would be lost and they were right. So the hoax was started in order to make this more interesting and more enterprising.
    But to be honest, I never did think I would be missed like that by you. I never did realize it all would get so big. I never thought I would be still loved, ever. I thought I am finished ad so the hoax might cause some sort of interest but never this. This grandness, which I experienced and I was miserable. Who knew this would happen. Who knew people would support me so much. Even my HW friends said I am alive because they wanted to tell you, you who cried and wept that I am not gone. My friends were angry that I was put through so much and this was their support for me. They wanted me back. They still do although, there was never to be a comeback. You cannot fake die and then return without damaging your reputation completely.
    Yes, I had death threats. I was targeted more than once and that was not by the govt. But by those I trusted and loved and they felt its time. Money and property were the motive and the govt was not helping. Remember the world is not ready for a black leader and so the molestation accusations helped slash the evil in the bud. Those I feared, I have cut off my relations with. They are out of my life and I am no longer in theirs. Blood is not thicker than water, I have experienced.
    The debts were not mine. Actually, I am very careful with my money. The Family and business associates were the real cause of all that financial disaster. I had to pay the banks, even if I was not the beneficiary, I was the source. Money taken in my name WAS NOT PAID BACK BY THE PARTIES THAT PROMISED ME THEY WOULD. How many of you have close relatives you cannot say no to, even if you know saying yes would be a big mistake? I could not stop it because it felt I would be doing a disservice to my own. Little did I know, those whom I called my own never were my own. Money can destroy more than you can judge. My lapse of judgement made me a financial wreck and when I realized it, it was already too late.
    It took me three years to be truthful with you. I have decided to leave HW completely. wI have nothing to come back to. I feel service of humanity can be done in other ways than just singing about it or making movies. After completing my final projects, I will be withdrawing myself from this world of pretension completely. Whatever years of life I have left, I want to be productive, service oriented and a torchbearer. My dancing, singing days are over. What I did is not forgivable. Maybe, giving pain to your loving hearts is the base of this unhappiness. God does not like unkindness and I was unkind. Forgive me.
    As for if I am MJ, or his friend or his foe? I can tell you, I killed the foe and only the friend is left. I love you, yours forever, MJ.
    Ps: I am not kidnapped, it was not involuntary, I am not a hostage, or forced into this. I am involved in this completely with the companies as an equal partner. I am not hiding, I am just gone. I have no intention to be back and I have changed my direction of life. I am not that man anymore but my love is the same. My circumstances never helped me. I had to take severe decisions. It was either this or a continuation of that nightmare of a life. Forgive me, forgive my foolishness, and forgive my selfishness. I love you and miss you all terribly. I miss you but do not know what to do about it. I miss you my friends, so so much. I am humble in your presence and will always seek your friendship. If I am a monster, I am your monster. I love you. Remember me, as I remember you. Michael Jackson

http://tl.gd/haqa2r · Reply
    Report post (?)
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Mon May 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Thanks Barbara for sharing. I look forward to seeing Michael's movie. Many moons ago I did share my thoughts on this forum on what was behind MJ's hoax, his motive etc so now I feel some exhilaration in knowing I hit the target !! (Disclaimer, on the other hand that tweeter may not be MJ !!)

Good for you Michael, glad you disentangled yourself from the mess. You deserve the freedom to be you without all the riff raff from family and so called friends. Love you more. I love you I love you I love you
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon May 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Michael did not write this its just some stupid phoney and there has been an auful lot of them sucking people in. Be careful what you believe guys. Look at the wording and ask yourself if Michael writes like that. I dont think so the phraseology is all wrong. I think it keeps fans going but it also keeps someones fat ego running too.
    These people are idiots.
    Im not a killjoy, Im a realist.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Mon May 07, 2012 10:58 pm

EMPATHY wrote:Michael did not write this its just some stupid phoney and there has been an auful lot of them sucking people in. Be careful what you believe guys. Look at the wording and ask yourself if Michael writes like that. I dont think so the phraseology is all wrong. I think it keeps fans going but it also keeps someones fat ego running too.
    These people are idiots.

Great to see you here Empathy! Always good to get your input my dear !! There are so many bibs and bobs out there...

Hope you are getting more rest these days I love you

Post  Guest on Tue May 08, 2012 1:34 am

EMPATHY wrote:Michael did not write this its just some stupid phoney and there has been an auful lot of them sucking people in. Be careful what you believe guys. Look at the wording and ask yourself if Michael writes like that. I dont think so the phraseology is all wrong. I think it keeps fans going but it also keeps someones fat ego running too.
    These people are idiots.

I tweeted a couple of tweets to this character, just to keep the ball rolling. Someohow the tweets remind me of MJVIVA in his/her hayday... I am really fed up with all these W annabee-Thriller-Michaels-back -from -the- dead- hiding- behind -the -keyboard -consorting- with -his- fans- on- the -QT!

Queen of cats
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Tue May 08, 2012 5:08 am

QueenOfCats wrote:
    These people are idiots.

I tweeted a couple of tweets to this character, just to keep the ball rolling. Someohow the tweets remind me of MJVIVA in his/her hayday... I am really fed up with all these W annabee-Thriller-Michaels-back -from -the- dead- hiding- behind -the -keyboard -consorting- with -his- fans- on- the -QT!

Queen of cats

This is the first time Ive come across this amsi?? guy. You are so right QoC he does have that familiarity of mjviva guy...

geek

Post  Guest on Wed May 09, 2012 2:10 am

butterfly wrote:
    QueenOfCats wrote:
    These people are idiots.

Queen of cats

This is the first time Ive come across this amsi?? guy. You are so right QoC he does have that familiarity of mjviva guy...

geek

I think he appeared soon after viva disappeared....

Must spend many hours cooking up this dish of his.

I prefer the person who put his7her energy into doing something stunning such as these :

Which one is your favourite?

Queen of cats
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Wed May 09, 2012 3:13 am

QueenOfCats wrote:
    butterfly wrote:
    QueenOfCats wrote:
    These people are idiots.

Queen of cats

geek

I think he appeared soon after viva disappeared....

Must spend many hours cooking up this dish of his.

I prefer the person who put his7her energy into doing something stunning such as these :

Which one is your favourite?

Queen of cats

BAD .. hands down !!

geek

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:57 am