L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

THESE ARE RARE PICTURES OF MICHAEL

EMPATHY
    Admin

THESE ARE RARE PICTURES OF MICHAEL

Post  EMPATHY on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:19 am

http://necolebitchie.com/2009/06/26/michael-jackson-rare-photos-videos-memories/

I have not seen these pics before have you?

HERE ARE ALL 49 OF THEM

http://necolebitchie.com/2009/06/26/michael-jackson-rare-photos-videos-memories/michael-jackson-21/

THIS ONE IS CUTE!

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Lemonbread

Re: THESE ARE RARE PICTURES OF MICHAEL

Post  Lemonbread on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:46 pm

QOC, One of those photos I found very intersting. Here it is. It was the caption that had me puzzled. Can you do a reading and see what you can pick up. Who is this guy in the picture with Michael? The caption from the photos states Michael Jackson and brother

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:39 pm

lovemj2

Post  lovemj2 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Sigh... well I know my eyes aren't bad.. but again i see here .. long torso, long arms, tall, GREGORIUS man. Then other pics??? Don't match up, no matter how much you slice it or dice it, many photos don't match.

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:15 am

Lemonbread wrote:QOC, One of those photos I found very intersting. Here it is. It was the caption that had me puzzled. Can you do a reading and see what you can pick up. Who is this guy in the picture with Michael? The caption from the photos states Michael Jackson and brother

This is the card I drew for the tall dude in the photo you asked about, Lemon:

6 OF PENTACLES

The 6 of Pentacles is a card of plenty and abundance. The man has spare money to give away to charity and to help others. He seems to be kind and generous. There is extra money surrounding him.

This can be a card of balancing the books, of repaying money that is owed or receiving that money back from someone. There can also be financial help on the way from someone who is in a position to be able to offer that help. With this card one may be the giver or the receiver. If the giver, it is important to make it very clear to the receiver, whether the money is a loan or a gift and whether the lender is expecting it to be repaid.

Clearly there is some form of economical transaction going on between these two dudes.

As it would be interesting to investigate the relationship between the two guys in a bit more detail I turned to my old friend Stitchomancy for guidance. Hahaha! I got part of Hamlet's speech to the actors who are to perform a play at court in order for Hamlet to find out if his uncle is guilty of the murder of his father or not.

Hamlet : Speake the Speech I pray you, as I pronounc'd it to you trippingly on the Tongue: But if you mouth it, as many of your Players do, I had as liue the Town-Cryer had spoke my Lines: Nor do not saw the Ayre too much your hand thus, but vse all gently; for in the verie Torrent, Tempest, and (as I say) the Whirle-winde of Passion, you must acquire and beget a Temperance that may giue it Smoothnesse. O it offends mee to the Soule, to see a robustious Pery-wig-pated Fellow, teare a Passion to tatters, to verie ragges, to split the eares of the Groundlings: who (for the most part) are capeable of

The importance of doing a good job and being convincing is what I get here. Using an ILLusion to uncover something rotten in the state of Denmark so to speak.... affraid

Reminds me of MJ and his sound directions in This Is It. geek

So might it be so that one of the guys is an actor and the other a director?

Those elusive two birds and their magical box of tricks again flower flower

Queen of cats

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:32 am

EMPATHY wrote:http://necolebitchie.com/2009/06/26/michael-jackson-rare-photos-videos-memories/

I have not seen these pics before have you?

HERE ARE ALL 49 OF THEM

http://necolebitchie.com/2009/06/26/michael-jackson-rare-photos-videos-memories/michael-jackson-21/

THIS ONE IS CUTE!

Thanks for the link, Empathy. Very interesting to say the least.

Well, this kid is surely cute. However, it is his long jaw that draws my attention. and lokee-here we have it again:

But not here:

Are we entertained? Yessssssssssssss...... bounce

Queen of cats
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:09 am

VERY interesting Basketball
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:09 am

QueenOfCats wrote:
    Lemonbread wrote:QOC, One of those photos I found very intersting. Here it is. It was the caption that had me puzzled. Can you do a reading and see what you can pick up. Who is this guy in the picture with Michael? The caption from the photos states Michael Jackson and brother

6 OF PENTACLES

The 6 of Pentacles is a card of plenty and abundance. The man has spare money to give away to charity and to help others. He seems to be kind and generous. There is extra money surrounding him.

This can be a card of balancing the books, of repaying money that is owed or receiving that money back from someone. There can also be financial help on the way from someone who is in a position to be able to offer that help. With this card one may be the giver or the receiver. If the giver, it is important to make it very clear to the receiver, whether the money is a loan or a gift and whether the lender is expecting it to be repaid.

Clearly there is some form of economical transaction going on between these two dudes.

As it would be interesting to investigate the relationship between the two guys in a bit more detail I turned to my old friend Stitchomancy for guidance. Hahaha! I got part of Hamlet's speech to the actors who are to perform a play at court in order for Hamlet to find out if his uncle is guilty of the murder of his father or not.

Hamlet : Speake the Speech I pray you, as I pronounc'd it to you trippingly on the Tongue: But if you mouth it, as many of your Players do, I had as liue the Town-Cryer had spoke my Lines: Nor do not saw the Ayre too much your hand thus, but vse all gently; for in the verie Torrent, Tempest, and (as I say) the Whirle-winde of Passion, you must acquire and beget a Temperance that may giue it Smoothnesse. O it offends mee to the Soule, to see a robustious Pery-wig-pated Fellow, teare a Passion to tatters, to verie ragges, to split the eares of the Groundlings: who (for the most part) are capeable of

The importance of doing a good job and being convincing is what I get here. Using an ILLusion to uncover something rotten in the state of Denmark so to speak.... affraid

Queen of cats

You will soon be called Empathy! lol!

but actually what you are missing here is that instead of GIVING to Charity which is the Poor guy in the picture the money is going to the RICH. NOT the poor.

So this is Not always a kind and noble gesture at all because the person in the card has a choice to give to people that need it not line the pockets of someone who does not need it. This is to do with businessmen and lining the pockets of businessmen. Also accounts finances, taxes are involved here. So someone is giving money to avoid paying them. One of these might be an accountant its possible or the former applies.

Dont forget teachers come into this as well so someone is teaching someone else something here!

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:08 pm

EMPATHY wrote:
    QueenOfCats wrote:

6 OF PENTACLES

Queen of cats

You will soon be called Empathy! lol!

but actually what you are missing here is that instead of GIVING to Charity which is the Poor guy in the picture the money is going to the RICH. NOT the poor.

So this is Not always a kind and noble gesture at all because the person in the card has a choice to give to people that need it not line the pockets of someone who does not need it. This is to do with businessmen and lining the pockets of businessmen. Also accounts finances, taxes are involved here. So someone is giving money to avoid paying them. One of these might be an accountant its possible or the former applies.

Dont forget teachers come into this as well so someone is teaching someone else something here!

I KNEW you would develop my highly superficial tarot reading, Rmpathy. As you know the tarot certainly isn't my scene so this is why I went over to stitchomancy where I feel far more comfortable...

VERY interesting things came up in your reading of the tarot card. There is much to think about here regarding this "brother"!

Going to listen to "Who is it" now which is a song that I think is about Michael himself, don't you agree?

"I gave her money, I gave her time"- probably j"her" being the screaming fans or the public in general

Queen of cats

lovemj2

Post  lovemj2 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Not sure anyone seen this or not.. funny he has always been in two places at once.. there is more if we check;)
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:17 pm

A stab in the dark here .. it's either Marlon or e'Casanova who has been playing MJ's double..

Basketball
    lovemj2

Post  lovemj2 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:43 pm

butterfly wrote:

A stab in the dark here .. it's either Marlon or e'Casanova who has been playing MJ's double..

Basketball
    Maybe both... but he had many doubles later on.I see in the batshier doc three of them.Always wondered about that though.. Marlon just kind of left the scene for a long time.I still " masks" when I look at some photos of MJ.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:30 am

I think MJ found the perfect answer in adopting the use of masks..it gave him an "out of here" place to experience the ordinary day to day things like going to the local mall, zoo, etc.

lovemj2, I agree that there were several "MJ's" in that Bashit doco and it raises my eyebrows somewhat if Bashit didn't know the differences??? Maybe I should just

lovemj2

Post  lovemj2 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:42 am

butterfly wrote:

I think MJ found the perfect answer in adopting the use of masks..it gave him an "out of here" place to experience the ordinary day to day things like going to the local mall, zoo, etc.

lovemj2, I agree that there were several "MJ's" in that Bashit doco and it raises my eyebrows somewhat if Bashit didn't know the differences??? Maybe I should just

LOL! He had have known.. sometimes I wonder what was put out there for the sake of drama, u know drama sells.

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:07 pm

I found this pretty interesting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHVVLSJ9BZ0&feature=relmfu

Not to mention THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v1lPm5dgWM&feature=relmfu

Is there no limit to this dude's genious?

Queen of cats
    lovemj2

Post  lovemj2 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:58 pm

QueenOfCats wrote:I found this pretty interesting...

Not to mention THIS:

Queen of cats

Hmmm, couldn't see the first vid.. But the other one. Think i need to go back and watch the whole series lol

Hmmm went back and watched some more.. almost thought this person got it.. but um , some vids got pointless.

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:45 am

lovemj2 wrote:

Not to mention THIS:

Queen of cats

Hmmm, couldn't see the first vid.. But the other one. Think i need to go back and watch the whole series lol

Hmmm went back and watched some more.. almost thought this person got it.. but um , some vids got pointless.

Yes, some of the vids are pretty crappy, while others make you sit up and go affraid

Person seems to operate from point of view "knows it all" or should I say "knows how MJ thinks".

I go with what ET said about MJ being cunning and what LMP said about him being an artist who likes to provoke and change his appearance. Then there is an interview in an old issue of Vanity Fair where MJ allegedly stated that he¨d love to wake up one morning and find himself in a musical- or words to that effect. Of course when looking at some of the Batshit footage you can clearly see MJ acting up and playing the fool, the eccentric,the victim etc etc.

I kinda go with the idea that Ghosts reflects what MJ did in real life in order to test people-but whether Batshit was in on it or not I feel I need to think further on this issue before forming an opinion.

Then there is Joe and apparently he likes making movies too....So maybe Joe engineered a great deal more than we have ben lead to believe... lol!

The first video might be blocked in your country, There was a bit about Batshit and his interview with Lady Di and Lady Di and MJ being friends that was interesting....

Anyways here are some nice BAD picturesand some spoken words from himself in celebration of BAD25.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sofurgofromashes?feature=watch

Queen of cats
    lovemj2

Post  lovemj2 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:09 am

QueenOfCats wrote:
    lovemj2 wrote:

Not to mention THIS:

Queen of cats

Yes, some of the vids are pretty crappy, while others make you sit up and go affraid

Person seems to operate from point of view "knows it all" or should I say "knows how MJ thinks".

I go with what ET said about MJ being cunning and what LMP said about him being an artist who likes to provoke and change his appearance. Then there is an interview in an old issue of Vanity Fair where MJ allegedly stated that he¨d love to wake up one morning and find himself in a musical- or words to that effect. Of course when looking at some of the Batshit footage you can clearly see MJ acting up and playing the fool, the eccentric,the victim etc etc.

I kinda go with the idea that Ghosts reflects what MJ did in real life in order to test people-but whether Batshit was in on it or not I feel I need to think further on this issue before forming an opinion.

Then there is Joe and apparently he likes making movies too....So maybe Joe engineered a great deal more than we have ben lead to believe... lol!

The first video might be blocked in your country, There was a bit about Batshit and his interview with Lady Di and Lady Di and MJ being friends that was interesting....

Anyways here are some nice BAD picturesand some spoken words from himself in celebration of BAD25.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sofurgofromashes?feature=watch

Queen of cats
    yea, i'll go watch it.. i need to find the ones I had seen before, they are interviews MJ or (MJ's) did back in the 70's and early 80's two different Mikes there.. one seems to have a "speech impairment almost" and frankly I cannot for the life me figure why others never caught on a way long time ago ( but then again I wasn't drooling over his um.. ah never mind lol)We also have many things that came out of MJ's own lips, like how he was scared to death of dogs.. but then we see photos of him with dogs? The list is very large lol.The three Mj's in batshires doc is so noticeable , it's unreal.. like the one he goes shopping with IS NOT the same one he went to the hotel with, that guys looks much younger and little. The one with the red silk shirt is not the same one of the two.. he looks more bigger than the others, you could a masks on, but can't change body structure..
    I really think they all wore some kind masks or certain make up tricks to look different.It can't be one man.. who could blame .. i couldn't imagine not being able to just go to your local store and get mobbed every single time or wherever you went.That's no live, gotta be a horrible way to live.
    lovemj2

Post  lovemj2 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:29 am

This one.. no way was MJ 16
    lovemj2

Post  lovemj2 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:51 am

Then we have a just a year later.. so it says.. he looks like this..
    Now notice his features and compare the other.. there are so many other vids out there that will show you.
    lovemj2

Post  lovemj2 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTZLquDBfbk&feature=related

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:29 pm