L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters


    The Unity Tour

    Share
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2700
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    The Unity Tour

    Post  butterfly on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:12 am




    Gotta watch out coz you could end up on MJ's candid camera


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbj_6tdJ73Q&feature=player_embedded#!
    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3875
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: The Unity Tour

    Post  starfish on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:12 pm

    That would be candy. lol!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The Unity Tour

    Post  Guest on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:44 pm

    Handy and dandy as well, Starfish. sunny

    All the world's a stage as Shakespeare put it. And one man in his time plays many parts. Not to mention the many more parts a woman has to play... lol!

    One more Chance vidoe comes to mind where the roles are reversed between audience and artist... geek

    Queen of cats

    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2700
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: The Unity Tour

    Post  butterfly on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:17 pm

    QueenOfCats wrote:Handy and dandy as well, Starfish. sunny

    All the world's a stage as Shakespeare put it. And one man in his time plays many parts. Not to mention the many more parts a woman has to play... lol!

    One more Chance vidoe comes to mind where the roles are reversed between audience and artist... geek

    Queen of cats




    avatar
    lovemj2

    Posts : 196
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Re: The Unity Tour

    Post  lovemj2 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:54 pm

    Message to the believers, or maybe they are trying to play chess with the evil ones.. I;ll betcha it's driving them nuts too lol.
    avatar
    lovemj2

    Posts : 196
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Re: The Unity Tour

    Post  lovemj2 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:23 pm

    And what is up with Marlon wearing sunglasses all the time? don't he look younger to you guys.. he's always cracking up about something:)
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2700
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: The Unity Tour

    Post  butterfly on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:32 pm

    lovemj2 wrote:And what is up with Marlon wearing sunglasses all the time? don't he look younger to you guys.. he's always cracking up about something:)


    Probably hasnt enjoyed laughing so much since his brother "died". Cant keep a straight face so best he lets it all hang out??? lol!
    avatar
    lovemj2

    Posts : 196
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Re: The Unity Tour

    Post  lovemj2 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:16 am

    butterfly wrote:
    lovemj2 wrote:And what is up with Marlon wearing sunglasses all the time? don't he look younger to you guys.. he's always cracking up about something:)


    Probably hasnt enjoyed laughing so much since his brother "died". Cant keep a straight face so best he lets it all hang out??? lol!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The Unity Tour

    Post  Guest on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:53 am

    These two M's are like two peas in a pod in so many ways. afro afro

    Check out some of their mannerisms, moves and body language in this informative comparative study:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R3aj0ytc4Y&feature=related

    Queen of cats

    Just found this interview - and I wonder if my hoaxy eyes might be deceiving me...

    BUT isn't there a much larger age difference between the two M's in this video compared to the previous one:




    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGk9muzjBq0&feature=related





    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3875
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: The Unity Tour

    Post  starfish on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:22 am

    Now we stray. This is locked.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Unity Tour

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:28 pm