L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

VERY INTRIGUING AND RANDOM STICHOMANCY ON MJ

EMPATHY
    Admin

VERY INTRIGUING AND RANDOM STICHOMANCY ON MJ

Post  EMPATHY on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:19 pm

I simply asked 'what happened to Michael'.

I think Q0C will really explain this, or does it need any explanation, its rather intriguing. The random extract comes from A treatise on Good Works by Dr. Martin Luther: Fancy getting that randomly? Martin Luther King?

Question. What happened to Michael?

Over against the wide-spread opinion, as though the will of God as declared in the Ten Commandments referred only to the outward work always especially mentioned, Luther's argument must have called to mind the explanation of the Law, which the Lord had given in the Sermon on the Mount, when he taught men to recognize only the extreme point and manifestation of a whole trend of thought in the work prohibited by the text, and when he directed Christians not to rest in the keeping of the literal requirement of each Commandment, but from this point of vantage to inquire into the whole depth and breadth of God's will -- positively and negatively -- and to do His will in its full

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

butterfly

Re: VERY INTRIGUING AND RANDOM STICHOMANCY ON MJ

Post  butterfly on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:24 am

Simply put, Michael Jackson is one BIG HUMANITARIAN..

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:07 am

EMPATHY wrote:I simply asked 'what happened to Michael'.

I think Q0C will really explain this, or does it need any explanation, its rather intriguing. The random extract comes from A treatise on Good Works by Dr. Martin Luther: Fancy getting that randomly? Martin Luther King?

Over against the wide-spread opinion, as though the will of God as declared in the Ten Commandments referred only to the outward work always especially mentioned, Luther's argument must have called to mind the explanation of the Law, which the Lord had given in the Sermon on the Mount, when he taught men to recognize only the extreme point and manifestation of a whole trend of thought in the work prohibited by the text, and when he directed Christians not to rest in the keeping of the literal requirement of each Commandment, but from this point of vantage to inquire into the whole depth and breadth of God's will -- positively and negatively -- and to do His will in its full

Well, as you indicate, Empathy, this passage is about getting off your butt and doing good deeds and thinking good thoughts rather than living in a world of bible thumping. And performing these deeds as a part of who you are rather than boasting about how holy you are. So I guess in reference to Michael it means he is now living the life of a secret millionaire devoting his time to helping people incognito.

However- I wonder WHEN he got out and started doing this kind of thing? There must be a key in al these references to the BAD era and the BAD album/tour. I can't help thinking about that song Leave me Alone and how truly fed up MJ was as early as the mid 1980ies. And according to Joe Vogel there was a "gap" year in 1986 when MJ was more or less hidden from the limelight. I wonder if that was when the switch was carried out?

Martin Luther and Martin Luther KING- funny that since we are studying the King Of Pop! lol!

Last edited by QueenOfCats on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:08 am

butterfly wrote:

Simply put, Michael Jackson is one BIG HUMANITARIAN..

Butterfly you summed the reading up so perfectly!

Queen of cats

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:32 am

QueenOfCats wrote:
    EMPATHY wrote:I simply asked 'what happened to Michael'.

Well, as you indicate, Empathy, this passage is about getting off your butt and doing good deeds and thinking good thoughts rather than living in a world of bible thumping. And performing these deeds as a part of who you are rather than boasting about how holy you are. So I guess in reference to Michael it means he is now living the life of a secret millionaire devoting his time to helping people incognito.

However- I wonder WHEN he got out and started doing this kind of thing? There must be a key in al these references to the BAD era and the BAD album/tour. I can't help thinking about that song Leave me Alone and how truly fed up MJ was as early as the mid 1980ies. And according to Joe Vogel there was a "gap" year in 1986 when MJ was more or less hidden from the limelight. I wonder if that was when the switch was carried out?

Martin Luther and Martin Luther KING- funny that since we are studying the King Of Pop! lol!

Yes, LOVE this summary QOC. I feel you have a real knack with Sticho and have grabbed the essence of this one. You would be great for the missing person Sticho that I post!!!

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:46 am

Current date/time is Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:46 am