L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Mikes readings and clues to his death hoax

Mikes readings and clues to his death hoax

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:13 pm

I all, my name is Laurie, I was registered on this old site, but haven't been on much. I am from Ontario and very interested in this hoax thing.

I believe it or did believe it was a hoax for many reasons. My dreams as I do have premonition dreams (long story) i even dreamt of what the weather was going to be and right on. second Jermaine's slip up was a big thing for me and the fact that one contact on utube mentioned that his song "threatened" was added in to his thriller song in "this is it" I at that point never heard this song and when I listened to it it was like he was giving out a message for sure. I mean why else would he add in this part of the song, never did before in thriller.

HOWEVER now there are to many clues, fans are taking everything and anything as a clue. Most of it I believe is simple and strait forward just that , exactly how we see it and nothing else. The answer is probably right in front of us, and that's it. I mean everything they hears was a clue and i don't think that at all. people were even naming everyone they thought was in on it and that was just about everyone. I believe Mj was to smart to have to many people in on it, family and maybe Dr. Murray as he needs someone to take the fall. It will work out. It would defeat the purpose to do this hoax if to many were in on it as someone would slip. They were even saying the dancers , no way they are way to young. I do however believe he has people in on the hoax in a way ""they don't even know they are in on it, he worked it all out". I believe that the rehearsals were done about a year in advance as no way in heck could he hire all those dancers not to mention advertise for them, train them and put on an elaborate stage show in that short period of a time. It took him 6 months to put on this tour "live in Bucharest" .

I think his family, Kenny Ortega (and that's a maybe) , close personal friends that we don't know of, which would be the best way to go and maybe just maybe Liz Taylor. For sure Dr. Murray right from the beginning but that's it. Sometimes I think he really is gone as fans were also giving times they believed he was coming back and reasons for it. I knew they were wrong as Mj isn't going to come back anytime soon, its not over yet. Well all those times have come and gone and no MJ. Which leads me to why I believed sometimes hes gone , as I cant see Mj watching what is going on and allowing stuff to happen, like people at the courthouse shouting justice for MJ and skywriting it. I mean come on , when and if he comes back he must know its not going to be just hi all I am back and finish his tour and that's it, not everyone is going to be on his side as they went through a lot to support him. So how do you all figure this , no way lots and I mean lots is going to go on. His family lied to the public and stuff like that. However again i am sure Mj as that figured out to. So he either deals with it or stays hidden. There will be very upset fans.

Anyways my opinion and hope to hear replies and nice to talk to everyone on this new forum.
    Laurie
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: Mikes readings and clues to his death hoax

Post  EMPATHY on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Hello Laurie, I did pm you but want to make a public Welcome and this is a good place as any..so Welcome to our new look forum.

I love the fact that your first post here is straight to the point and a good offering for discussion so I hope the girls will jump in and chat about your post as I see where your coming from. I too think that people are following 'too many' clues and turning anything into 'something' thats where we start to get SPAGHETTI and theres plenty of that out there in the press...in fact there has been a lot of things said in the press thats incredibly misleading and likely far from the truth.

The one thing I feel is that Foundations for Michael have been laid and there is no going back on that - whatever was lost comes back to him which was in the tarot in June/July 2009 and I have seen this happening as time has unfolded.

There are no promises on Michael physical presence - no matter how I ask the tarot and I have some weedly little ways and with the Iching, I get the same kind of answer and everything I get I just write it down. It nods and shakes simultaneously which is not deliberately misleading but apparently asks us not to ask on certain things. I dont know if other people who do insights for Michael have the same problem but if they do, I know it well.

What I feel is that people should appreciate Michael and show their support for him and this has been incredible from what I have seen - I have never really felt comfortable with this 'bamsday' thing and I have not wanted to be cornered into commenting much on it personally. But, people are going to run with it I suppose and it seems to be something that keeps their faith alive.

My idea of faith and believing is knowing that Michael is a true artistic force - and really ' the force is with us' -

anyway, lets see what some of the others here have to say...good points Laurie and a great post. xxxxx ( Dont know if you know but you get automatic points for posts on this forum its part of the system - I think its 8 points for a post or something like that..I can always up it if anyone wants me to)

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Hey Laurie, Welcome abroad. I think that the world want Michael back because he represented that time in their life where everything was alright(in the past). I think some people feel that as long as Michael is in the world Physically where everyone can see, then everything should be okay. He is the World's Beacon of Life and Hope. The people know what presence he brings to the world. He is that Life Force that everyone needs to tap into once in a while. But you know that after a long time that Life Force needs to be replenish and that time is now. He has been replenishing this world with his positive life force since what the age of 5 and he is now 51 how much can one person do. That is what he means by L.O.V.E. Replenishing the world back with the Life Force that he has been giving his entire life. Mother Earth needs it as well as the human race.

Often enough this world wants concrete evidence of everything and this world does not work that way. It is just like the Video tape The Secret, this is a metaphysical world that we live in, many people do not understand that, but Michael did at a very young age. We all have been put on this planet with a talent, we may not know what it is but we all have it. Michael talent is that of THE HEALER. Why do you think that Michael has so many books about Mystical Creatures and so forth. He knows that the world is not what it seems but it is want many people make of it.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:06 pm

In life sometimes we have to take action for our own survival. I believe that Michael had to make such a choice. I totally and unconditionally accept why he took the action he did.
    starfish

Post  starfish on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:33 pm

Laurie Wellcome
    We are all here for the same purpose, to keep the legend of Michael.
    I'm glad you're here with us and share your thoughts, I'll see you around.

Hi there

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:12 am

EMPATHY wrote:Hello Laurie, I did pm you but want to make a public Welcome and this is a good place as any..so Welcome to our new look forum.

I love the fact that your first post here is straight to the point and a good offering for discussion so I hope the girls will jump in and chat about your post as I see where your coming from. I too think that people are following 'too many' clues and turning anything into 'something' thats where we start to get SPAGHETTI and theres plenty of that out there in the press...in fact there has been a lot of things said in the press thats incredibly misleading and likely far from the truth.

The one thing I feel is that Foundations for Michael have been laid and there is no going back on that - whatever was lost comes back to him which was in the tarot in June/July 2009 and I have seen this happening as time has unfolded.

There are no promises on Michael physical presence - no matter how I ask the tarot and I have some weedly little ways and with the Iching, I get the same kind of answer and everything I get I just write it down. It nods and shakes simultaneously which is not deliberately misleading but apparently asks us not to ask on certain things. I dont know if other people who do insights for Michael have the same problem but if they do, I know it well.

What I feel is that people should appreciate Michael and show their support for him and this has been incredible from what I have seen - I have never really felt comfortable with this 'bamsday' thing and I have not wanted to be cornered into commenting much on it personally. But, people are going to run with it I suppose and it seems to be something that keeps their faith alive.

My idea of faith and believing is knowing that Michael is a true artistic force - and really ' the force is with us' -

anyway, lets see what some of the others here have to say...good points Laurie and a great post. xxxxx ( Dont know if you know but you get automatic points for posts on this forum its part of the system - I think its 8 points for a post or something like that..I can always up it if anyone wants me to)

Oh I messaged you before I read this post sorry, hope its ok. I agree with what everyone says on this topic. We all just want Mj to be alive so we are grasping at what we think is a sure thing. That is understandable.
    I also didn't know you really did tarot cards, sorry, I see that you do. You really are a card reader..that is cool. I thought all those card reading things on the site, the old one were just people who got cards read and what card readers have told them. Moment again lol. So by your readings , would you say Mj is alive?
    Also can a fan get a reading from you and if so how?
    Thanks again for every one's replies and opinions , its nice to meet nice people and share thoughts.
    I never believe in being rude or that anyone is right nor wrong. We all have the right to our own opinions. When u have thousands of fans and people around the world putting ideas down it becomes very debateable for sure. You sure learn a lot of different things, no matter what age you are lol
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:11 am

Hello Laurie, yes I did all the readings as a 'calling'.

(heres a bit of background)
    The first reading (March 2009) was simply a general reading I often do those - and I uploaded it on my missing childrens blogger as something else to read - but after June 25th news I felt called in to do more as I was worried about the fans and felt I should try to help.
    I have hoped that the readings would do that. x

My Blogger has all the readings on it now I uploaded them from the old site and the new ones all go on there to keep them all together and save people having to click here and there looking for them. I always post them on the forum first so that they are DATE VALIDATED - I always keep a record of my work by date. Everything you read on the blogger are the OLD FORUM READINGS and the readings from this NEW FORUM.

Here is the link to the blogger all the readings are in the links on the left hand side.

http://tarotformichaeljackson.blogspot.com/2010/03/welcome-post.html

but you can find all the originals here in Tarot board for this year from March and there is a link there that takes you back to the old board to read them too where they are all originally posted.

I do personal readings and you can get a personal reading through my Tarot site which is here.

http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com/2009/08/hello-everyone-i-want-to-extend-nice.html

All the work for Missing Children is free I work (I have been helping missing children and people for 4 years) voluntarily to help locate children from all over the world that have been missing for periods of time and am often asked to do so if I have not covered a particular case. This is seperate work from personal readings. Personal readings do have a fee and they are not voluntary as much time has to be spent working with the tarot. I have left you the link if you wish to pursue a reading from me Laurie.

The tarot is very subtle for Michael and quite deliberately so in places. Tarot is very sensitive to people and issues. Sometimes we are given 'enough' to tell people but are also restrained on yes and no - tarot gives us an 'alternative' answer which does actually answer this question but hides that answer within its answer. That may sound complex but if you read the tarot many things are actually quite clear.

Tarot protects people and Michael is protected by tarot. I have had this a few times with certain cases and it is instantly recognisable. We are to follow our hearts on this just a was told to us in Joe Jacksons tarot on 18 August 2009. There are reasons for everything and tarot has metered out information that we are allowed to digest and left us with the chance to discern that answer within ourselves. I feel very good for Michael and felt that he would be 'ok'. It depends what 'ok' means to some people - for me it is a positive feeling that what is occurring is something to stay calm about.

Tarot has validated quite a few things already I do need to upload the blogger with all those validations and have begun to do this but it all takes time but there are some entries on the blogger where I have put a validation news report etc on them which might link with the tarot written.

I hope this helps you Laurie X.

Empathy. I love you

One thing I dont do is 'make money' from Michael or missing children I had better state this here. I therefore NEVER answer any paid personal readings that are asking me about Michael or Missing children The personal readings are for someone who has a problem or personal question they need to ask from me that is to do with themselves.

Questions regarding Michael can be posted on this forum and I try my best to answer them

I write everything for Michael FREE and anything I am given is written on the blogger as those are genuinely the answers that I get. So I would never take a personal reading about Michael because my work for him is and always will be in his service and it is not something I would accept fees for via a personal reading. (I know your not asking this, but I have been asked so if I mention it then at least I have cleared it up for anyone else that reads this post )

I dont know if I explained that well - Im so long winded today...

but I hope it explains a few things Laurie about what I do and what I might be able to do

Hugs xx

Empathyx

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Hi again

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:55 am

Oh my god , your such a kind and wonderful person. i can sense your sincere. You help find missing children, wow I love your for that, (you know what I mean) children are our future. I ask God every day to send angels to protect them at home, school and everywhere they go.

I believe in Karma and things happening for a reason , sometimes. you will be well rewarded and yes I know ur not doing that to be rewarded, it just happens that way.

Thank you so much, I left you a message before I read this one sorry, I cant wait to take a look at all these cards and do mine. I do have to head out now so I will sit down tonite and check it all out.

If by chance I don't understand my reading or any of them, will you have time to help me out and explain. If not its quite ok.

I wish you all the best and anyways I can help I would. If I can change the world on my own I would. I always promised if I won a lottery I would help and named who would be on the list.

Well God Bless you in whatever you do and hope you much success. We need more people in this world like you , that's what we need to change the world as Mj puts it. Start with yourself and look in the mirror.

I have an angel book with so much insight and the one thing it says, whoever you pray for God sends an angel to sit on the person's shoulder you prayed for.

Ok well like I said sometimes I believe Mj is here then sometimes I think hes gone. I get a feeling like I am going to meet him though, don't know why, maybe the dreams or maybe just wishful thinking lol

Anyways got go take care , chat again and keep up the kind work.
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Hello Laurie, If people ever realised the amount of children that go missing they would faint. A child goes missing EVERY 5 MINUTES in the uk and in the USA it is one child or person per 40 seconds.

Now that is a real shock to anybody who does not know or realise these figures but you can believe that it is true as an approximation. Not all children get the front pages or the limelight or have their case highlighted - some that do make the press are there for a day or two and then bite the dust. The only way a childs name becomes more noticeable is if the city and parents/family put out campaigns to highlight and remind everyone their child is missing. The internet has helped a lot with this so that the families can put up websites but we are dealing with a ridiculous amount of missing people.

Mediums and psychics and tarologists that work on cases are many. I cant speak for them all but I have personal contact with one or two. I know they work VOLUNTARILY just like I do myself - there is no reward except for whn the child is found - because when a child is found they can at least have a FUNERAL if they have passed on. Thats the reward, helping bring their bodies home either dead or alive.

It is time consuming work - which is often puzzling and often upsetting and even more often something that can fill you with self doubt - but I try always to believe in what I read for the cases I get and write it all down. Not all of the cases are on my blogger. Some are heavily investigated and have to be kept under wraps either at parents request or because there is some element that cannot make them public.

Therefore I do a lot of off forum work and there are quite a few cases that never get published on my blogger. I think its a terrible situation we have in the world today where young children are just 'lifted' and spirited away from their families. Its very sad and I know that the pain of this must be terrible for parents.

Unfortunately the figures are so high that its not possible to cover them all. I pick cases where the face of the child 'beackons' to me - theres just something about a face that tells me to look for them - or I am asked to do this . I make no guarantees in my work - I cant, because its not tangible evidence but some cases I have worked on have definately had some links in to the situation. Some cases come over a lot better then others.

However, there are many people who put their time in to do this work and I know I am just one of many. Basically if we can give back something to help others then we should at least try.

Thank you for your nice post xxx

Empathy I love you

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:22 pm