L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters


    Blogger has message from Michael

    Share
    avatar
    Joygirl

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Blogger has message from Michael

    Post  Joygirl on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:14 pm

    I use 'Tumblr' which is like a form of blogging, mostly photo's but also texts and people have been making Tumblrs about Michael just posting his pictures and so on but this one Tumblr user is quite spiritual and claims to have felt Michael's Presence and have messages from him. I thought I'd leave the link for you all, what are your opinions?

    http://mj-rocks.tumblr.com/search/michael+message
    avatar
    Joygirl

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: Blogger has message from Michael

    Post  Joygirl on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:26 pm

    If it were true then he could be speaking in relative terms she would understand but the reason I can't fully feel it as truth is because in the message he mentions we aren't perfect but I believe souls are perfect as they are, and that nothing is ultimately good or bad when looking from an enlightened point of view. I'm also not sure about the concept of Heaven and when dieing, not being able to immediately be with God, like we are ever apart from him in the first place. Not saying she isn't connecting with a higher source or his spirit, I'm just thinking out loud really.
    avatar
    Joygirl

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: Blogger has message from Michael

    Post  Joygirl on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:35 pm

    http://mj-rocks.tumblr.com/page/32

    I'm not sure whether it will still be on that page when you click it so I'll copy paste it, but it's supposed to be another message where Michael was channeled. I don't know if it's from the same blogger or whether she just posted it.


    FS: Another Encounter With Michael

    dirtydianaa:

    Hey Lily! I found another encounter, I’m glad I’ve explained how I come across these messages to you more personally and you understand, so expect alot more. old and new! :] And to all MJ’s fans, god bless you!


    October 18 2009

    from Michael Jackson


    “This is Michael here. I’m so glad that the channeler was inspired to post about forgiveness. Please remember to think and act with forgiveness as you read what I have to say. Many years ago I understood how important it was to forgive. That’s why I did not attack people who had hurt me or my family. I knew that by forgiving them I was the stronger person. Many people thought I was very weak, but they have no idea how much I put up with all my life and I did not become embittered, instead I chose the path of forgiveness. There is going to be controversy about my death for years and years to come. It’s going to take many years before all of the doctors who gave me medications will come to trial. I feel great remorse for Doctor Murray. He had only been in my life for two months and he did his very best to try to get me to cut back on medications and he would also reduce the medications without my knowledge. Whenever he did I knew the difference and would beg him for more. This man really needed the job and I knew I could get him to do things he really didn’t feel right about. Before he was my doctor there was always a doctor who would give me whatever medications I wanted. These were available to me worldwide; it was not only in America. Today’s society refuses to accept responsibility for their actions and I won’t do that. I used every trick I could to get medications that would totally numb my feelings. After the 1993 incident in Santa Barbara where I was photographed naked by the Sheriff’s department, I became so unhappy that I turned more and more to drugs to kill the pain. This is one of the main reasons why my marriage to Lisa Marie disintegrated. She just could not tolerate what I was doing because it was exactly like what had happened to her father. I wanted to become a father because I had so much love I wanted to give and I knew that children love unconditionally. Having my children did help me from going over the edge with drugs many years before. Had I not had these wonderful children I probably would have succumbed to a drug death years before my demise. I made sure that they never saw me in a drugged out state. I was able to keep my addiction from most people. I was so tired that final day and I really just wanted to be completely knocked out. Doctor Murray did try other medications because he really didn’t want to give me the Propofol. I was persistent until he did give me what I wanted. When he realized I was not breathing he panicked and was afraid to call the paramedics. He was really in a state of shock and didn’t think or act correctly. Even if he would have called paramedics I was already gone. I watched everything that happened from above and the fear Doctor Murray felt was enormous. He immediately tried to revive me. When he knew I was gone the panic he felt was overwhelming and he called people he thought who could give him advice about what to do. He knew he was in trouble because of my death. I think his reactions were quite normal and anyone would panic under those circumstances. The one thing I regret is that he had Prince witness my death. I know that Prince is strong and will recover, but the memory will stay with him forever. Prince is such a remarkable young man and is going to be an incredible leader in my family. Doctor Murray will have to account for his actions for that day not only to the legal system, but to God. Have mercy upon him and pray for him because he did try to do the best he could with me. If it hadn’t of been him with me that day, it would have been some other doctor. This will be the last time that I address the day that I died and passed into the Divine Light. I will provide at other messages, but do not expect another message or reply about my death. I was not stressed out about the concerts because performing in front of my fans because this always revived my spirit and soul. I was dependent upon drugs and I had kept this from everyone for so long. This is the private side of me that you did not know. I want you to always remember me through my music and videos. The documentary, “This Is It” is really good and even though it wasn’t finalized I know that you are going to enjoy seeing me in action once again. I felt happy to be able to show the world that I still had my talent. I beg you not to condemn anyone and to pray for everyone involved in my life. They all need your prayers and support. Do not blame the media, the children who accused me of inappropriate actions, my family, or any of the doctors. I ask that you pray for all of them because they need Divine help. For those of you who are still finding it difficult to get over my death please understand that it was my time to go and every one of us will eventually die. That’s the natural order of things. Even if I would’ve died at 70 years of age people would have remembered me and paid tribute. I do visit with so many of you because my death has a higher meaning than my life. I know that sounds strange to many of you, but so many of you are turning to thoughts of God/Allah/The Divine Spirit, who never would have thought of this before. My mission is to help you know that I still live in spirit and that life continues after death. You will live in spirit as well; your soul does not die. It’s a scientific fact that energy does not die, it only changes form, and humans are made up of energy. I love each one of you more than I ever did when I was on earth, because now my love is completely pure. I’m going to do everything I can to help you have a closer relationship with The Divine. Each one of you is precious to me. I love you very very much, Michael”
    avatar
    Joygirl

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: Blogger has message from Michael

    Post  Joygirl on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:39 pm

    Just adding that there are also more 'channeled messages' to long to post on pages previous to the one I just posted (pages 34-35). If there not on those pages it's because she's posted more pictures etc so the messages will keep moving back to pages 36/37 etc.
    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5190
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: Blogger has message from Michael

    Post  EMPATHY on Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:06 pm

    Nobody is 'channelling' Michael.


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    avatar
    butterfly

    Posts : 2695
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: Blogger has message from Michael

    Post  butterfly on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:27 pm

    That above "channellled" message - it reminds me of that Native American woman Cherokee ? who has her own blog on the internet.
    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5190
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: Blogger has message from Michael

    Post  EMPATHY on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:39 pm

    I would categorically deny that anyone has spoken to Michael in spirit. I do not see this and there will be many to question why I am right about this when so many say different. The truth is I cant prove I am right about anything. All I can say is that tarot does,nt agree with it at all.

    I have asked tarot more than once about this subject and each time it has refused to accept that Michael has been reached in this way. My messages come through tarot and intuitional vibration. I always know when Im off kilter and I am never 100 per cent accurate because its not always easy to state that a person is accurate. The proof is always in the pudding. If the most challenging questions that never appear anywhere with an answer still leave puzzles, does that mean tarot will be wrong? Well , you have to look at the tarot that is RIGHT - tarot tells us things, I write it down and then we wait ....tarot has no time - only vague indications so something written down can occur six days later or six years later or anything in between.

    I think all the clairvoyantes that say they have been speaking to Michael believe they have and because of that it is wrong to openly dismiss them. But all I know is that I have had absolutely no confirmation to back those statements whatsoever.

    I do not know if 'time' will show us whether this is correct or not. What is time to tarot? when clocks do not appear in the cosmos.

    Faith, thats the word that is like the invisible energy of believing and hoping.

    Faith is what everybody needs to take and digest. Faith is God believing in something that is not tangible but the presence /vibration of such is something deep within.

    Follow your hearts. I love you


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    avatar
    Joygirl

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-03-02

    Re: Blogger has message from Michael

    Post  Joygirl on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:25 am

    Lovely words Empathy
    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3863
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Blogger has message from Michael

    Post  starfish on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:15 am

    All I can say, famous sentence by Empathy: These are all spaghetti !!!
    avatar
    Artisticflare

    Posts : 371
    Join date : 2010-03-03
    Age : 64
    Location : Somerset UK

    Re: Blogger has message from Michael

    Post  Artisticflare on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:20 am

    EMPATHY wrote:Nobody is 'channelling' Michael.

    I agree this is all Bullshizzle lol! lol! lol!
    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5190
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: Blogger has message from Michael

    Post  EMPATHY on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:57 am

    butterfly wrote:That above "channellled" message - it reminds me of that Native American woman Cherokee ? who has her own blog on the internet.

    Yes it does. Cherokee has come in for a lot of flak because she was putting out charges for readings that were quite high and somehow it all got to be accusing her of making profit from MJ.

    I do private readings too but I will not answer anything with respect to Michael in a private reading. Private readings are personal readings for guidance in someones life.
    Unless the reading is directly from the family or someone who was emotionally involved with Michael then all other questions outside of a family circle should not be part of a private reading. Just my own opinion on this. I know I certainly would not have anyone pay me for a question about Michael and I wont answer any either they would just be sent their money back.

    Readings about Michael are general and they are put on the forum and then uploaded to the blogger - they are free information which will either interest people or comfort them. Thats as far as I go with it personally.

    Cherokee seems to have her heart in the right place. I dont think people should be mean to her and I have seen some really mean posts but when you publically write things you will come under the hammer. Maybe this channeller is Cherokee but under a different identity? Either way, I still dont think anyone is channelling Michael and that Van Pragh guy who said he did channel Michael has now said that he did,nt.

    All spaghetti.


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    avatar
    artsysteph

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 38
    Location : Los Angeles,CA

    Re: Blogger has message from Michael

    Post  artsysteph on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:01 pm

    I am on tumblr too and the blogger of mj rocks is a very sincere person who loves MJ. I have read her messages and I pretty much keep an open mind not just with her blog, but with pretty much anything I come across. I guess that is all we can do is keep an open mind. There was another blogger who i visited maybe last year who was posting messages from MJ, but her blog is no longer alive.

    This is my first time here and look forward to spending my time here :)

    -Stephanie
    avatar
    starfish

    Posts : 3863
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Blogger has message from Michael

    Post  starfish on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:25 am

    artsysteph wrote:I am on tumblr too and the blogger of mj rocks is a very sincere person who loves MJ. I have read her messages and I pretty much keep an open mind not just with her blog, but with pretty much anything I come across. I guess that is all we can do is keep an open mind. There was another blogger who i visited maybe last year who was posting messages from MJ, but her blog is no longer alive.

    This is my first time here and look forward to spending my time here :)

    -Stephanie

    artsysteph,
    I'm glad you found your way to us and I'm glad you'll spend time with us! Wellcome
    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5190
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: Blogger has message from Michael

    Post  EMPATHY on Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:16 am

    artsysteph wrote:I am on tumblr too and the blogger of mj rocks is a very sincere person who loves MJ. I have read her messages and I pretty much keep an open mind not just with her blog, but with pretty much anything I come across. I guess that is all we can do is keep an open mind. There was another blogger who i visited maybe last year who was posting messages from MJ, but her blog is no longer alive.

    This is my first time here and look forward to spending my time here :)

    -Stephanie

    Hello Stephanie its lovely to meet you, I just accepted you on myspace xx

    Its fair comment what you say and I do think people should feel what they want to - I have a skepticism with some 'spiritulists' and I wont deny that as I do feel that they tend to 'roam' around a lot on their expression which I find sometimes is completely 'OTT' but there are some people who get a lot out of it and for that reason I guess its true that people do just have to gravitate to what makes sense to them personally.

    I have not sensed Michael communicating in the afterlife but that does,nt make me right so its a good place to add this. But I do feel sometimes that the best way of being able to 'divine' is to be unemotionally involved and I know when I write its from a completely realistic viewpoint and not with an attachment to Michael. It just is a standpoint that can produce honesty without overtone - but thats the way I look at it.

    I am happy to see you here xx I love you


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    avatar
    artsysteph

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 38
    Location : Los Angeles,CA

    Re: Blogger has message from Michael

    Post  artsysteph on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:34 am

    EMPATHY wrote:
    artsysteph wrote:I am on tumblr too and the blogger of mj rocks is a very sincere person who loves MJ. I have read her messages and I pretty much keep an open mind not just with her blog, but with pretty much anything I come across. I guess that is all we can do is keep an open mind. There was another blogger who i visited maybe last year who was posting messages from MJ, but her blog is no longer alive.

    This is my first time here and look forward to spending my time here :)

    -Stephanie

    Hello Stephanie its lovely to meet you, I just accepted you on myspace xx

    Its fair comment what you say and I do think people should feel what they want to - I have a skepticism with some 'spiritulists' and I wont deny that as I do feel that they tend to 'roam' around a lot on their expression which I find sometimes is completely 'OTT' but there are some people who get a lot out of it and for that reason I guess its true that people do just have to gravitate to what makes sense to them personally.

    I have not sensed Michael communicating in the afterlife but that does,nt make me right so its a good place to add this. But I do feel sometimes that the best way of being able to 'divine' is to be unemotionally involved and I know when I write its from a completely realistic viewpoint and not with an attachment to Michael. It just is a standpoint that can produce honesty without overtone - but thats the way I look at it.

    I am happy to see you here xx I love you

    Thanks for the welcome and the add back! I am so happy to find your community. I actually found your tarot blog from another tumble user :) I read tarot too and have read as practice really.

    Looking forward to talking!!
    avatar
    artsysteph

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 38
    Location : Los Angeles,CA

    Re: Blogger has message from Michael

    Post  artsysteph on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:43 am

    artsysteph,
    I'm glad you found your way to us and I'm glad you'll spend time with us! Wellcome


    Hey Starfish! Nice to meet you too :)
    avatar
    artsysteph

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2010-04-21
    Age : 38
    Location : Los Angeles,CA

    Re: Blogger has message from Michael

    Post  artsysteph on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:45 am

    Empathy, I agree with what you said. Being skeptical is good because questioning what is said is something that we all should do. There are some folks who prey on people's emotions especially in this case of Michael. Even in news too I feel that we need to question :)

    -Stephanie
    avatar
    EMPATHY
    Admin

    Posts : 5190
    Join date : 2010-03-02
    Location : PLACE WITH NO NAME

    Re: Blogger has message from Michael

    Post  EMPATHY on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:58 pm

    artsysteph wrote:Empathy, I agree with what you said. Being skeptical is good because questioning what is said is something that we all should do. There are some folks who prey on people's emotions especially in this case of Michael. Even in news too I feel that we need to question :)

    -Stephanie

    You are so right there Stephanie. Unfortunately it is really dismaying how some reactions have been but keeping a level head is truly the best thing in this situation.

    You truly are another gem that this forum has been lucky to receive, good sound sense and a good mind. I love you


    _________________
    "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back,
    whenever you need me, I,ll be there".

    - MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

    Sponsored content

    Re: Blogger has message from Michael

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:47 pm