L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

DID U KNOW THIS ABOUT MJS BOOK MOONWALK

EMPATHY
    Admin

DID U KNOW THIS ABOUT MJS BOOK MOONWALK

Post  EMPATHY on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:59 pm

I read this the other day and wondered what your feelings were? Not sure if its true but....

Did you know that Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, US President John F. Kennedy’s widow, worked as an editor at Doubleday Books and one of the books she edited was “Moonwalk”, Michael’s autobiography?

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Lemonbread

Re: DID U KNOW THIS ABOUT MJS BOOK MOONWALK

Post  Lemonbread on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:18 pm

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:00 am

And I'm not easily impressed Lemonbread!!  (only Kidding!!)  geek 

Thanks for that info.  Michael has always been a modest person.

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:08 am

Butterfly, the most interesting of the picture is the one with John Jay Jr.  Interesting thing is it not.  JFK Jr. the one who was trying to find out who really killed his father and the one that stated he knew the person that had his father killed and he is the one that die in that plane crash off the coast of Martha Vineyards. The one that believe that there were a conspiracy against his father. Also Michael was good friends with his mother,  I would love to know what tidbit information that Jacqueline was talking to Michael about. Now I think that what Michael was saying about our history is a lie seems so profound now.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:01 am

Lemonbread wrote:Butterfly, the most interesting of the picture is the one with John Jay Jr.  Interesting thing is it not.  JFK Jr. the one who was trying to find out who really killed his father and the one that stated he knew the person that had his father killed and he is the one that die in that plane crash off the coast of Martha Vineyards. The one that believe that there were a conspiracy against his father. Also Michael was good friends with his mother,  I would love to know what tidbit information that Jacqueline was talking to Michael about. Now I think that what Michael was saying about our history is a lie seems so profound now.

Yep, another assassination by the same conspirators behind JFK's and Robert Kennedy's. So many truths are now unraveling out of Pandora's Box. Bit like vomit, can't hold it back...

Basketball 

Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:00 am

There is an article out in a magazine , I do not remember which one but I will find out about JFK Jr FBI Files.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:01 am