L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Michael Jackson - Akon Prank Call

mjapyt2009

Michael Jackson - Akon Prank Call

Post  mjapyt2009 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:47 am

One mjdhi member is claiming that she has a definite proof that michael was not ill at all when the 911 call was placed. That mike was the caller himself and he changed the tone of his voice. She compared the voice with the one on the prank call Michael received from that obnoxious cruel person pretending to be Akon. Fortunately, mike is nobody's fool. In fact he easily catched on that it's not akon he's talking to. Once you watched the video and read the thread, you will understand what I'm saying. Man, he's pure genius and at the same time respectful even if the caller is not! Maybe if I were mike, I would just hang up the phone immediately. The caller didn't realize that mike was playing with him too. When the caller said an offending word, mike never became rude. A pure genius with a pure heart

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8700

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIvTCIoVyAg&feature=related
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: Michael Jackson - Akon Prank Call

Post  EMPATHY on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:44 pm

That was definately Michael on the phone - Im not sure about the rest yet, but he did say 'hold on' and could have changed his voice.

That prankster is a jerk.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    Joygirl

Post  Joygirl on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:32 pm

That was a really mean thing to do and then carry on for as long as they did it. Well Michael's on top now

mjapyt2009

Post  mjapyt2009 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 pm

Now, who's going to dare and say Michael is not smart, huh?

He even asked the prankster when and where he and Akon last meet. He even hinted his suspicion by mentioning the prankster's seemingly changed tone of voice. And the prankster, being a cruel moron that he is, answered that the reason that his tonality was different because he is up in the air! As if Michael would buy that! lol!

I'm sure the prankster didn't realized early on that the one who answered the phone was Michael himself. Well, who's the one who got punk"d first!
    starfish

Post  starfish on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:33 pm

People do anything for fame, ratings ....joke is a joke. But this is little too much, i's not funny!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:12 am