L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Movie "this is it"

Movie "this is it"

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Hi all, how are you all?

I just finished watching "this is it" again, as I wanted to burn it from the program dVDfab, which works great but for some reason it only lets me burn the movie without the special effects now...anyway another whole story lol

Reason for this post is and I listened carefully , over and over. When i think its (Randy Phillips) is talking in the SPECIAL EFFECTS PART, He mentions how he got this call from MJ in 2008 so he went running. He said MJ said OK I am ready to go back to work. My point is that all along , everywhere I leave a message I had mentioned that no way under the sun did any of these rehearsals start just 2 months before showtime no way. It may not have anything to do with the hoax but this was all started in 2008. Doesn't seem like a slip up , just seems like normal like no one noticed it. Now this makes more sense as under one of the parts of the special effects part it says APRIL 2009, and they were showing how MJ wanted something real different and that is when they came up with "LIGHT MAN", now my point again is no way all of a sudden in April to June did they have this idea done and still have the rest of this show to come up with. NO way.

So I do believe and always did that this movie was well started in 2008, especially now since I listened and realized that Randy said 2008.

This is maybe a good question for Empathy and the tarot (by the way shes amazing and honest) I believe in her cards as finally someone really tells the truth about Tarot. Anyways a good question would be when this rehearsal was started. Although universe has no time limit, so asking dates and times may not mean anything to them.

Anyways let me know your thoughts, thanks
    Have a good night.
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: Movie "this is it"

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:48 am

Yes this is a good viewpoint. I do think also there was quite a 'lead in' to current events. I must try to pick up some of the tarot questions. I confess that after a long hard winter I tend to make for the outdoors just to breathe in the smell of spring and watch sun shadows dancing over the garden. To me its a special time of year - so forgive me for not answering everything I will make it up to you and pick these questions up. I love you

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

kitkat71

Post  kitkat71 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:32 pm

I thought about what you said here so I watched the show over again ,including the special features ,and I have come up with different view .I really think it was all done in the time frame they said it was ,but I also think that it was meant to be a concert and a movie .Through out the show the camera screens would have the dates on them and they would have to be the proper dates ,but some of them are hard to read unless you pause the show and back it up to the exact moment on the screen and then you can read the dates which are in 2009 .I also noticed something else that was really hard to pick up which is what lead me to believe that it was in fact to be both the concert and movie .Do you remember in the show where they do the chase sequence for the fire show and then they show three pieces of paper taped to the table ,but you can't quite read what they say ,you can just make out the first one that says WE HAVE ,well I know what the other two papers say ,they say 19 DAYS ,these papers were taped on the side of the table on the 6th of June which would have been 19 days before Michael passed away or went missing ,which would be the 25th of June .I really think that at first there really was a concert planned ,but then something happened, so the movie and the disappearance was planned in stead of the concerts ,and I also think the people that were there know about the plan . I know that this is not an investigating forum ,but I wanted to tell you what I had found and one more thing ,when the were talking about Michael they sometimes talked as though he is still with us and not in spirit .
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:57 am

Its ok to investigate I will put up a further board for you to do that if you want to - I have no problem with it as its only 'discussing' events.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    Artisticflare

Post  Artisticflare on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:12 am

Hello Kitkat71, that's an interesting viewpoint, especially about the 19 days???
    do you have a link so we could see it please?

Last edited by Artisticflare on Thu May 06, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:54 am

kitkat71 wrote:I thought about what you said here so I watched the show over again ,including the special features ,and I have come up with different view .I really think it was all done in the time frame they said it was ,but I also think that it was meant to be a concert and a movie .Through out the show the camera screens would have the dates on them and they would have to be the proper dates ,but some of them are hard to read unless you pause the show and back it up to the exact moment on the screen and then you can read the dates which are in 2009 .I also noticed something else that was really hard to pick up which is what lead me to believe that it was in fact to be both the concert and movie .Do you remember in the show where they do the chase sequence for the fire show and then they show three pieces of paper taped to the table ,but you can't quite read what they say ,you can just make out the first one that says WE HAVE ,well I know what the other two papers say ,they say 19 DAYS ,these papers were taped on the side of the table on the 6th of June which would have been 19 days before Michael passed away or went missing ,which would be the 25th of June .I really think that at first there really was a concert planned ,but then something happened, so the movie and the disappearance was planned in stead of the concerts ,and I also think the people that were there know about the plan . I know that this is not an investigating forum ,but I wanted to tell you what I had found and one more thing ,when the were talking about Michael they sometimes talked as though he is still with us and not in spirit .

Oh I also totally agree with you, however you have to admit that no way this was done in a matter of a few months. I do agree with it wanting to be a concert, which makes more sense to his so called "disappearance", he wants fans to see one of his last tours. I also agree with the dates you seen on the screen but talking to a buddy of mine, I have found out that those can easily be changed. Anyone that knows what they are doing can do anything to a video. (which I didn't realize until I watched Mico and Dave Dave on Larry King) and told the guy that put it up to stop fooling people as I knew it was just 2 videos put together.) this is when I realized they can edit, delete, add, photo shop so this can also be done. I have done research on his other videos/concerts and the "dangerous" one took 6 months to set up. Just to find and train the dancers properly and we all know MJ was a perfectionist on stage, he picked nothing but the best people to be on stage with him. (I don't know why that back up singer is not on her own, she is amazing, Octal 6 voice, way better than Spears, why isn't she recognized) Anyways he is not going to throw together something that he feels is not to his liking. Just my opinion but I wish we can find more info on this.
    I also think Mj would keep a low profile,the less people that know the less of slip ups and it sure wouldn't be the dancers, they are very young and would slip up for sure. I know I would at one point if I got to dance with him. Maybe not slip up intentionally but otherwise.
    study
    Love these icons they crack me up, lol

kitkat71

Post  kitkat71 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:01 pm

I don't have link to it ,I did it on my TV and DVD player ,I have a pretty big TV so it was a little easier to see .All i did was pause the show at that exact spot and backtracked it till I could read it better ,I really don't think it was something we were supposed to see or know .I was also thinking after I wrote this that it could have been when they were supposed to pack everything up and leave .I just really thought it was weird how the timing fit.
    Artisticflare

Post  Artisticflare on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:31 pm

kitkat71 wrote:I don't have link to it ,I did it on my TV and DVD player ,I have a pretty big TV so it was a little easier to see .All i did was pause the show at that exact spot and backtracked it till I could read it better ,I really don't think it was something we were supposed to see or know .I was also thinking after I wrote this that it could have been when they were supposed to pack everything up and leave .I just really thought it was weird how the timing fit.

Ok thanks i will take a look when i get my copy i should have it this week...

kitkat71

Post  kitkat71 on Wed May 05, 2010 10:30 pm

I think that I changed my mind on this is it being a concert .Like I said in my other post I went on line today and came across some interesting stuff like rare videos of Michael that has him stating that he didn't want to tour anymore and wanted to retire from doing them, these videos are from 2007 ,but he didn't say he wanted to retire from singing he wants to still make albums .I also found a rare video of and quick interview he did in 2009 and they asked him if he wanted to be a director ,and his answer was that he was already directing a show and that's what he wants to do .So just maybe THIS IS IT is his show that he directed for all of us to see before he had to leave so suddenly.Maybe the tarot has been right all along and he didn't want to do concerts anymore .
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Wed May 05, 2010 11:11 pm

Kitkat, it has always been my gut feeling since his "death" that Michael was not planning on doing that 02 Concerts in London. The alarm bells went off when it was disclosed that the stage settings and the costumes had not been completed and they were supposed to perform in little over a few weeks! The concerts were a major stage production and nothing had been shipped!

Look at what Michael...Love at LKL blog said

kindnesss
    December 8th, 2009 8:49 pm ET

@ *Michael...L.O.V.E.*
    Michael yesterday I watched TII once again.. can I ask? wondering how many rehearsals did you have? approximately..
    it seemed to me not many, coz you are the best professional entertainer this world ever seen and you don't need many rehearsals, you are a perfectionist and know making things perfect fast
    ael...L.O.V.E.* December 8th, 2009 8:51 pm ET

@ Kindness
    Filming at Culver Studios, 9 days. Actual rehearsals, 3.

Now does this sound like he was preparing for a sell out concert???
    Artisticflare

Post  Artisticflare on Thu May 06, 2010 1:52 pm

What i was wondering is ... why London??? what was the meaning behind all of that?

any one have any ideas...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:54 pm