L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

NEW SOURCE

kitkat71

NEW SOURCE

Post  kitkat71 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:12 pm

When I went on the site where BOW is ,there was a posting on there from another person ,who is claiming to be a friend and source of Michael Jackson ,and says they have been his friend scince the 70's and that he is alive and coming back soon . Here is there post . Hello all,

what I am about to share with you it will be very shocking. .
    I will do my best to help you understand -as much as I can do at least, in a few words- about the weird events surrounding Mr Michael Jackson's suppose death. So, I ask you to show comprehension to the fact that I can not reveal my real name in a worldwide network. To The Fact That I can not reveal . That's why let me introduce myself as "Fraida.
    The time has come, this is why I am chosen to talk this moment.
    I WAS lucky enough to be a close friend and collaborator of Jackson family Since 1975. That makes obvious that I had the chance to be a dependable person to them. I owe to them for that.
    I could talk about it for hours, but I am forced to explain the facts without many details. Mr Michael Jackson is alive.. As difficult as it is to accept..
    Maybe Some of you, did you forget That We Are Talking About Michael Jackson here. His life was in danger. When this take place and you have serious life threats and no other choice to fight against this, then you are obliged to "fake your own death". And even though this quote "fake your own death" seem too much to be true, then try to think about the meaning of it. Here, in US there is a law that protect a citizen when his life is in danger and he has to face serious life threats. When you have success, when you are loved, when you have money,when you try to heal the world it is natural to have many enemies. Please stop thinking only about "Michael couldn't do this to his fans,or family". " First of all family knows and helps. Secondly, the fans will understand and will be shocked by the situation Mr Jackson was forced to handle.
    The reason that I am chosen to speak now it's because -as I mention above- time has come and Mr Jackson is ready to return. And for those who may wonder why I chose to post here , well this is not my choice at all.

Thank you all. All will be explained shortly. .

June 2010

Sincerely, Fraida. Some people are taking this as proof that BOW is not a fake and is a real source .I will say there is sure alot of people saying they are a source.
    Artisticflare

Re: NEW SOURCE

Post  Artisticflare on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:38 am

What in the world???
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:42 am

I put a link here somewhere to that story Kitkat but cant remember where but I dont think I printed it in full so thank you for doing that.

I am not really wanting to comment on those who are suggesting they are friends of Michael. I also see Bow as a 'mix of information' which is likely through many quotes that she uses from other forums as she does take on many questions that seem to be printed elsewhere.

I also feel through tarot that it would be important for Bow to be 'important' on the forums as she is a journalist and a writer and currently writing a book about Michael and his children. I was not aware of this until recently. Unfortunately I feel that has diluted her information rather a lot for me as there is a 'gain' element in there which defuses credibility.

I am not convinced about the people that are out there on the internet claiming links to Michael at all having already questioned tarot about this matter on a few occasions.

But this is my opinion and Im always prepared to be wrong. There will be people close to Michael that may know more detail then ourselves I am just not quite able to support that they are writing on the internet. Time will tell in everything.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    Artisticflare

Post  Artisticflare on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:07 am

I would agree with you Empathy...
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:37 pm

It occurred to me that this person 'fraid' sounds exactly like Bow.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

mjapyt2009

Post  mjapyt2009 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:18 am

Can't agree with you more, Empathy

As much as we want for someone who knows the truth about Michael to tell us the reason why he did it, I would rather have him/her to stay quiet than endangering Michael's life. If it is true and it is Mike's wish to let the believers know, then go ahead. I'm sure Michaels knows what he is doing.
    Artisticflare

Post  Artisticflare on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:22 pm

I can accept the fact that Michael "had to die" in order to live the life he so longed for.. with his children
    Michael simply wanted to dissapear... i get that... what i don't get is all the inconsistencies surrounding his so called "death" when will it end...
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Remember way back ? Tarot told us we would learn some 'very odd things' - they just hav,nt stopped arriving have they?

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    Artisticflare

Post  Artisticflare on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:07 pm

You can say that again :-)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:44 pm