L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

MICHAEL ' DOUBLE' IDEA DISCUSSED IN FULL ON THIS SITE

EMPATHY
    Admin

MICHAEL ' DOUBLE' IDEA DISCUSSED IN FULL ON THIS SITE

Post  EMPATHY on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:55 am

http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/35278

There are some very valid points made on this site.

Reading back over tarot - it does seem that tarot has pointed out 'double' thoughts very early on and may be what Two worlds refers to back into August last year.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: MICHAEL ' DOUBLE' IDEA DISCUSSED IN FULL ON THIS SITE

Post  EMPATHY on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:08 am

I do agree that doubles were used for Michael but that is now common knowledge.

Many black male vocalists and even white vocalists have high voices - you dont need to castrate them!!!!

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

seeking

Post  seeking on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:21 am

LOL that is so weird. it's just the height that puzzles me, though he could still have been a growing boy during Thriller? and he has of late been wearing heels. i have always thought he's 5'9", taller when in heels, of course, maybe around 5'11. a fan who met him commented that he was short (at 5'9"). that pic of him with Bill Clinton at Neverland looks like a reasonable basis to me. Clinton is around 6'2"? and MJ in that pic was definitely several inches shorter. didn't his driver's license say 5'9? but the mug shot says 5'11...so maybe they didn't have him remove his shoes? LOL even the autopsy report had discrepancies, and that's supposed to be an official document.

as for his voice, that article is misguided. Seth Riggs, his vocal coach, says MJ's range is 3 1/2 octaves. he does have a low voice, which he didn't like, according to Seth. Said MJ called it his frog voice. but he has been using it in concerts when he talks to the audience, "How you doin" or "I don't like to talk that much," or even when he sings. 2000 Watts, remember? the album Invincible is, i think, a showcase of his extensive voice range. even at the WMA speech in 2006, that was his low voice. jeeesh, castration?

the Biblical reference in We Are the World to God turning stones to bread must have been figurative. likewise when he says lyrics just fall into his lap - i believe he's merely saying it's a gift from God, or a product of Divine inspiration.

he didn't die from the Pepsi accident...oh my, why am i even responding in detail???? it's ridiculous. but thanks for sharing that article, Empathy. sometimes conspiracy theories go too far.
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:48 am

I really dont know what to think any more!! Something doesnt feel right - black or white?

Oh boy those videos
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Well that is a very strong conspiracy site isnt it, but they have pointed out a couple of things that I thought. Definately Michaels height which puzzled me on the quiet to be honest as I thought where did they get 5' 11" which has been Michael recorded height in recent times. Mostly Michael always wore those flat loafers and actually I was suprised to see the cuban heel boots, but, I dont know much about Michaels footwear. It was for that reason that I thought perhaps maybe thats the reason for the increase of height. Fans would know all these things better than me.

Looking back at old photos Michael was quite 'gangly' as a youth with very long fingers - and I thought there was a distinct difference in his fingers and hands as his fingers were exceptionally long and his hands too - but you will notice that if you look at the seventies pictures mostly - his body frame is quite able to have developed into the long body frame of 'white' Michael that this conspiracy site is mentioning...

Photographs also can make a person look entirely different in different frames so its very difficult to judge overall. But its all good for debate and interest and they do have some interesting out of the box thoughts dont they?

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

mjapyt2009

Post  mjapyt2009 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:29 am

Yes, They have an interesting observation. Although, I can't say that I believe most of what they said. Maybe mj was using shoes with heels at the time the pics were taken? I remember reading an article about this person who had a chance to work closely with mike. I think he mentioned that mj likes to stand on tiptoe when the person he's with during picture taking is tall. He doesn't want to look short in the pic. But yeah, the 5'11" on the mugshot is weird.

As for mj's teeth, i think it can change. My teeth used to be perfectly aligned with each other when i was younger, but now it's not anymore because of my wisdom teeth pushing all my front teeth as they got bigger and so needing more space to grow. I still have the same smile but if you compare my younger pics to my current pics, you will notice the difference.
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:21 am

I definately agree actually about teeth, they kind of 'move around' as you get older and as your gums shrink they get a bit gappy too.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:21 pm