L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

IS LISA MARIE - REALLY - LISA MARIE BETTER READ THIS ONE

EMPATHY
    Admin

IS LISA MARIE - REALLY - LISA MARIE BETTER READ THIS ONE

Post  EMPATHY on Mon May 10, 2010 5:52 pm

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9636

Theres a youtube from someone claiming to be the REAL Lisa Presley. I will leave you to read this thread, better come up for air when you have finnished!!! Basketball

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: IS LISA MARIE - REALLY - LISA MARIE BETTER READ THIS ONE

Post  EMPATHY on Mon May 10, 2010 5:53 pm

This is just the start of that thread...

Lisa Marie Presley is known to the world for two reasons: She is Elvis's daughter and she is the heir to a 100 million dollar trust. She is also the woman that married Michael Jackson.
    But actually we don't know very much about her, very little of her life story has reached the press.
    Is the woman married to Michael Jackson really Lisa Marie? Many are in doubt - Hakan Borglund (Sweden) has spent years to prove that she is not.
    Aftonbladet's reporter Annika Sundbaum-Melin has searched for the truth for four months. Dentists, odontologists and laymen have been heard. This
    is her report.

"Lisa Marie is a fraud"

Swedish scientists: Elvis's real daughter disappeared 1978.

The woman who is married to Michael Jackson is not Lisa Marie Presley!

That is the sensational statement of two Swedish scientists who have been investigating Lisa Marie Presley for several years.

- The real Lisa Marie ceased to appear in the press as early as 1978, says Mr Hakan Borglund at the University of Uppsala and Mr Greger Johnson, scientist at the University of Lund.
    Hakan Borglund has dedicated the last five years to study the facts about Elvis Presley's only child. At this point he is of the opinion that he has evidence that the Lisa Marie Presley portrayed in the press is a double and not the real thing.

- 1982 the double appears in the press for the first time, after that,for a period of five years there wasn't any pictures published of Lisa Marie whatsoever. That was during the pubertal facial growth spurt, when the face changes the most, explains Mr Borglund , who is a Master of Science in Computer Technology at the University of Uppsala.

Mr Borglund has done a facial analysis of Lisa Marie based on earlier doctor dissertations concerning the facial pubertal growth of among others 25 girls of Northern European ethnic origin born in Denver.

"Not even a surgeon can shrink the skull"

- I have compared pictures of Lisa Marie at the age of nine and the pictures that are taken recently. It shows that Lisa Marie's skull have shrunk 13 percent after puberty. A skull can not shrink ,it is impossible even if you have the most skilled surgeon to help you, says Mr Borglund.

Head Dentist Dr Christer Ekstrom, who himself has done research on facial growth and done a thesis on the subject is not quite as sure as to Mr.
    Borglund's evidence.

- The time between nine and 18 years of age is a long period of time in matters concerning biology, great individual variations are possible. I have read Mr Borglund's analysis and I am impressed of his work. The analysis is not good as an absolute proof, I would concider it as circumstancial evidence that we are dealing with two different persons , and he may very well be correct in his conclusion.

Greger Johnson, Scientist at the University of Lund agrees with Mr Borglund.

- Mr Borglund's facial analysis is a piece of solid workmanship that in a scientific way shows that the person now calling herself Lisa Marie is a double.

"Lisa Marie's life was in danger"

Bill Beeny, the owner of an Elvis museum in St: Louis has quoted Mr Borglund's analysis in a talkshow on American TV.

- I know that Mr Borglund is right. I have other information that confirms Mr Borglund's analysis. The real Lisa Marie is living undercover and she was moved away at a very early stage, because of serious threats of kidnapping the family recieved when Lisa Marie was a little girl. Producing a double was the only way to protect her since her life was in danger, says Mr. Beeny.

"A DNA-test would prove that we are right"

- My personal theory is that everything started out to protect a child and that it somewhere went wrong on the way. Lisa Marie is an adult now, and has to be allowed to live her own life, not to be hidden away in the shadow of a lookalike. A DNA-test would proof that we are right, says Mr Beeny.

But, Why?

- Yes, why hasn't Lisa Marie gotten her inheritance yet? Why is Graceland and her money run by her mother and the Church of Scientology?

- I don't really speculate in why, I just whant to find out where the real Lisa Marie is, says Mr Borglund.

CAPTIONS:

1. Mr Hakan Borglund, University of Uppsala, and Mr Greger Jonsson, scientist at the University of Lund (upper left corner), are convinced
    that Lisa Marie is a fraud.

2. The real Lisa Marie-this is what she should look like. This is how Elvis Presley's daughter looks like today , when the picture of her is produced by a state of the art computer. The picture is based on three separate pictures, one each of her parents 20 and one of Lisa Marie age nine. The media company Gothenburg Experience, Inc. has produced the image with a morphing program in a very powerful computer by letting the three pictures blend into one and showing a picture of Lisa Marie at age 26.

3. Fake Lisa Marie-this is what she looks like. This is what the woman looks like that married Michael Jackson. But this is not Lisa Marie Presley
    according to Swedish scientists Mr Greger Johnson and Mr Hakan Borglund.

- I have compared pictures of Lisa Marie at age nine with current pictures of her. The result is that her head has shrunk by 13 percent since puberty.
    A cranium can not shrink as you get older even if the most skilled surgeon would help you, it is impossible, says Mr Borglund.

4. "The cranium has shrunk by 13 percent- it is impossible"

The solid line shows the size of Lisa Marie's cranium at age nine, the dotted line shows her double's size of the cranium today, 17 years later.

If this was Lisa MarieABs cranium it would have had to shrink 13 percent, according to Mr BorglundABs analysis, which is medically impossible.

Mr Borglund has conducted measurements of Lisa Marie's facial proportions on 38 official pictures of her. The measurements are based on the Canadian thesis " The pattern of facial growth before and during puberty, as shown by French - Canadian girls".

The Canadian scientists states in their thesis from 1979 that the cranium has reached 90 percent of final size by the age of six.

Lisa Marie-year by year

1967 Elvis Presley and Priscilla Beaulieu marries

1968 Lisa Marie is born

1973 Priscilla leaves Elvis and files for divorce

1977 Elvis Presley dies. At his funeral is the nine year old Lisa Marie (her last public appearence for nine years)

Elvis leaves everything to his daughter as stated in his last will, Lisa Marie is to recieve the inheritance on her 25 birthday

Priscilla figures that she also should have some of the inheritance (even though she wasn't married to him when he passed away), she sues the estate and succeds in recieving a couple of million of Lisa Marie's inheritance.

1986 When Lisa Marie is 18 she flashes by in American magazines and then disappears again.

1988 She appears again when she marries Danny Keough whom she met at the Scientology church.

1990 After another two years she again appears in the press after having given birth to a daughter.

1992 She also gives birth to a son, but pictures of her children appears even more seldom than do the pictures of her.

1993 "People Weekly" tells that Lisa Marie and her family is living in a three-bedroom apartment in Hollywood without bodygards.

When Lisa Marie turns 25 she turns the inheritance down, worth somwhere around 100 million dollars. According to the first information in Swedish press , it was Lisa Marie's own wish that the inheritance be postponed until she is 30 since she considered herself to be to immature to handle it.
    Other sources stated that Priscilla had succeded in getting Lisa Marie incapacitated. Either one have been confirmed.

Jack Soden is running Graceland Enterprises. And in the background is Priscilla who has been running the company in later years. Many say that the Scientology church has a big influence in the running of Graceland.

1994 Dee Presley , who was married to Vernon and Lisa MarieABs step-grandmother says live on american TV during the Elvis tribute from Memphis

- Priscilla is so hard and cold, I havnABt been able to met Lisa Marie since 1978.

Lisa Marie shocks the world by marrying Michael Jackson. A controversial marriage that many consider to be unvalid.

By Annika Sundbaum-Melin

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/bullda ... E.TXT.html

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon May 10, 2010 6:29 pm

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9668

This is meant to be Elvis.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon May 10, 2010 6:31 pm

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=2177

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon May 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Heres a 'weirdy' - I dont know if I have told you this before but my mother is ' psychic' I have written before on my blog on my Elvis tarot ( missing childrens blogger) a whole conversation I have had with Elvis. Its up to the individual to believe me or not. The fact is my mother was a deep Elvis Fan - theres a big story behind it but anyway she sent cards to Lisa Marie for years and Vernon Presley and Vernon wrote back to my mother to thank her.

My mother had lots of 'messages' she would pass on to the family and most of them were true - (psychic messages). Well, a few weeks ago, I was talking to my mother about Michael and what I was getting in my messages and my mother said - oh yes, I saw Michael and Elvis together, they came to see me the other night!!! I will ask her more of her thoughts when I telephone her next - my mother does know that I am not getting ' deceased' messages and there is also something very current about the Sabian/insight vibration conversation I had with Elvis but Im telling you it really felt like he was talking to me - so maybe Im either barmy or he communicated through telepathy.

I leave that Tarot below. I wrote this over 2 years ago.

http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com/2009/08/late-night-conversation-with-elvis.html

I sent a copy to Lisas Myspace, she did read it but never replied.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Mon May 10, 2010 7:26 pm

My mother had lots of 'messages' she would pass on to the family and most of them were true - (psychic messages). Well, a few weeks ago, I was talking to my mother about Michael and what I was getting in my messages and my mother said - oh yes, I saw Michael and Elvis together, they came to see me the other night!!! I will ask her more of her thoughts when I telephone her next - my mother does know that I am not getting ' deceased' messages and there is also something very current about the Sabian/insight vibration conversation I had with Elvis but Im telling you it really felt like he was talking to me - so maybe Im either barmy or he communicated through telepathy.

I watched the video of LMP and MJ getting married. It was very strange. He was chewing gum and she wore black! One of the bloggers made me laugh suggesting that the fake LMP had married the fake MJ!!!!

This must be the weirdest thing since Elvis "died". Trying to wrap my head around this. Michael and Elvis maybe hiding away together???

Barbara

Post  Barbara on Mon May 10, 2010 8:28 pm

I remember when Elvis died and all that went on during that time. There were people, way back then, that thought that he faked his death. Wow, this movie is getting better and better, pass the popcorn please I too had a good laugh, out loud, when I read about the fake LMP marrying the fake MJ cheers

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Tue May 11, 2010 7:31 am

Just to let you know when my mother 'sees things' its not always deceased people - they seem to show themselves to her for a reason but maybe it was a precognitive experience that Michael and Elvis would be linked together by the type of 'demise' they experienced. Incidently my mother has never mentioned Michael before at any time nor does she have anything to do with forums or internets or anything like that so it was a random thing. I just thought it was interesting.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

starfish

Post  starfish on Tue May 11, 2010 9:12 am

It really is an interesting story that you told. Best regards to your mother Empathy.
    I did not know your mother personally but it seems to me that it is very wise woman.

Coincidence, if you ask me, there are always things happening with some reason.
    I do not know very much about these things, but It seem to me we have signs all around us.

starfish

Post  starfish on Tue May 11, 2010 9:14 am

Still something bothering me, why this video on youTube now appears after so many years?

mjapyt2009

Post  mjapyt2009 on Tue May 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Fake Lisa Marie marrying fake MJ? This is funny Butterfly!

Joygirl

Post  Joygirl on Wed May 12, 2010 2:31 pm

Wow at this thread haha. By far the most Unexpected interesting thing I've heard about all the conspiracies. Chucking Elvis's Death hoax, with Michael's and adding the marriage of Lisa Marie to it ha.
    I really don't know what to make of the 'fake Lisa Marie' theory
    And very interesting for your mother to mention that Empathy.
    My mother is a big fan of Elvis to by the way, I think she'll be interested in this thread :) lol

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Wed May 12, 2010 8:04 pm

On LKL blog today, a comment "cris" made and then deleted.

Another blogger had stated that no one could sing Will you be There, Thriller, Beat It and another song I cant recall like Michael Jackson and that they should not even try to.

If I remember it correctly, "cris" commented "That was the Man in the Mirror. The real voice". Was there a fake MJ after all?? What are your thoughts on this???

butterfly

Post  butterfly on Wed May 12, 2010 9:04 pm

And now this was posted by "cris" at LKL Blog

cris May 12th, 2010 11:50 pm ET

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Greetings MJ Fans....

While visiting him a few days ago at Forest Lawn, Riley and I couldn't help but notice that , while there are a few bouquets , candles and gifts there is a very large empty space around him and in front of him that could use a whole lot more.

While, I am sure that the staff at The Holy Terrace do their very best to place what is sent and what is placed at the door at his tomb , I thought you might like to know that he would want and deserves more than what is there and I had an idea.......

Some may or may not know this but his favorite flower was the Sunflower. They made him happy because they looked happy to him, Thus, he called them "The Happy Flower".

When we were married , I would try and fill up rooms with them wherever he was.

I wanted to bring something to place near him that he liked and that wouldn't die so I brought a large vase of silk sunflowers and placed them near him.

This barely made any kind of dent in the atmosphere so I thought of maybe letting those who care know what the situation is and how we can solve it.

I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans , I thought if whoever wants to bought just one silk sunflower each and sent it , the whole area around him and in front of him (As well as the two large empty vases that sit on either side of him) could be filled up in no time , which would be much more appropriate than what the current status is right now.
    We can all cause a "Sun shower" if you will...........
    He deserves to be flooded and surrounded , LETS SURROUND HIM!
    Lots of Love,
    ~LMP

There are two Forest Lawns in LA which is confusing,
    Below is the correct address to send them to:

The Holy Terrace At Forest Lawn
    1712 South Glendale Avenue
    Glendale Calif, 91205

===============

Im just thinking, does this fake LMP wants MJ fans to send dead flowers to the
    dead fake MJ????????? Im truly confused. Someone on the blog said that Forest Lawn dont allow dead flowers. Go figure!!!

Artisticflare

Post  Artisticflare on Thu May 13, 2010 3:34 pm

Personally i think this is all "Bullshizzle"

and we all should

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:21 am

Current date/time is Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:21 am