L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

check this out guys , I knew it

EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: check this out guys , I knew it

Post  EMPATHY on Sat May 15, 2010 6:40 pm

Listen everyone, lets get down to brass tacks here.

This is a PERSON who has a myspace who says he is a double for MJ. You dont know who it is do you? There are girls adding him like he was their last dinner on earth, is this a wise thing? is,nt this a very UNWISE thing? Yes it is. Because you dont know who that myspace belongs to and its dangerous to start chatting to people just because they say they are someone when they could be someone entirely different. If it is a man he is definately getting women on his myspace. Some are very young girls too.

I am steering completely clear of this issue with this myspace because I dont believe in it and Im not taken in by it. Those are my personal feelings. I think people have to make up their own mind, but personally speaking Im not going to encourage anyone to add that myspace or believe in what they are being told.

I could get a myspace up and claim I was anyone I wanted to be , so could any one of you - there is no verification whatsoever. Michael is a big name and since June 25th there are more 'monkeys' out there causing mischief then there are blades of grass in a field. Just be careful what you believe.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    markella

Post  markella on Sat May 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Agree with Empathy.
    In the name of Love many crimes have been done.
    I wonder why these wannabe Kings are doing these things. I cont understand....

Post  Guest on Sun May 16, 2010 5:08 am

EMPATHY wrote:Listen everyone, lets get down to brass tacks here.

This is a PERSON who has a myspace who says he is a double for MJ. You dont know who it is do you? There are girls adding him like he was their last dinner on earth, is this a wise thing? is,nt this a very UNWISE thing? Yes it is. Because you dont know who that myspace belongs to and its dangerous to start chatting to people just because they say they are someone when they could be someone entirely different. If it is a man he is definately getting women on his myspace. Some are very young girls too.

I am steering completely clear of this issue with this myspace because I dont believe in it and Im not taken in by it. Those are my personal feelings. I think people have to make up their own mind, but personally speaking Im not going to encourage anyone to add that myspace or believe in what they are being told.

I could get a myspace up and claim I was anyone I wanted to be , so could any one of you - there is no verification whatsoever. Michael is a big name and since June 25th there are more 'monkeys' out there causing mischief then there are blades of grass in a field. Just be careful what you believe.

EXACTLY, I so totally agree, since Mj's passing people are feeding the pubic all over the place big time. this is sad.......and as for the yong girls, man are you right, they are so easily taken in by someone being MJ or knowing him. I get this leary feeling about him also. Here is a post of a body guard whos says he was at the trial and Barry says it was him walking in the courtroom but not in the trial obvioulsy that would be illegal, and the body guard who says he was there ............hmmmmmmmm strange feelings again

This is what he says

Hey Barry, do you remember me? I was one of the guards at the trial, who was in the room with you during the trial.. We were talking about snickers and pez?? haha, do you remember that?? It is me "shorty." Someone was telling me about you, and how some "michael jackson double" came out. And sure enough I found you!! I was wondering if you would, and I think its great what you are doing! Keep it up!!

Posted by James on May 16, 2010 - Sunday - 5:30 AM

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:15 am