L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

barry shaw

barry shaw

Post  Guest on Fri May 14, 2010 11:41 am

Wow Empathy's reading makes so much sense unreal.....Something is not right here I believe also, I cant put my finger on it but why now. And how the heck does he sound so much like Mj. This is all way to much
    Is MJ really passed and he needs money now, or just want very simply to let people know that he decoyed for Mj as we would understand. We know MJ had trouble going out in public cause of Media and Paparazzi and what not.
    OR IS THERE SOMETHING BEHIND THIS WHOLE BARRY THING.

If MJ is alive why would he allow this, no way, you can have all the surgery you want but you cant have surgery on your movements, it does not change your whole body image either, I cant go in and say I want lypo or breast implants but look like oh Demi Moore lol........you know what I mean.

I knew it wasn't mj at the 02 though when he nodded his head (which I have mentioned awhile ago on that topic on here) then he stands back and does like a nod as if to say what , as if someone was telling him to hurry, that did it for me I knew then it wasn't MJ. But this is crazy. Would MJ allow this, this opens up a whole new can of worms. Was it this guy at the "this is it", is that why he forgot to put his mouthpiece on the right side where MJ as been consistent with it. I don't know guys help me out
    Thanks all
    Oh nice new site, love it and thanks Empathy for the reading.

Re: barry shaw

Post  Guest on Fri May 14, 2010 11:51 am

Well, all I can say is.. I know how I "feel" so if this person is playing us then shame on him/her. I do try to stick with facts and fact is from what I have seen there has been many MJ's, and there must have been a good reason why. We don't really "know" MJ do we? We cannot say for a fact we'd know what he would or would not do.We saw just exactly what MJ wanted us to see, and it really is that simple. IMO

starfish

Post  starfish on Fri May 14, 2010 11:58 am

This is really too much.
    Thank you Empathy you exist!

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Fri May 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Im definately stepping back on Barry Shaw. That does,nt make me right to feel 'something aint right there' but thats what I felt. Whatever anyone else believes it is up to them but in general I really have to put a halt in my head on some of the things that are turning up because its just not clicking in my gut.

Go and put Barry Shaw into Google and see what comes up.

Thats my advice.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Post  Guest on Fri May 14, 2010 1:55 pm

I agree.. who knows if Barry Shaw is real or not, but it's more about the refc, of something that may be true?

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Fri May 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Im just not comfortable with a myspace that springs up two days ago and then has 65 friends overnight because people have jumped on the 02 conference connection.

There is nothing on that myspace that proves anything. Are there pictures of 'everyday Barry'? anything to compare or anything to prove? No there is,nt. There are youtubes with a voice on - is that what your going to stake your good faith on?....

If you go into Google and type Barry Shaw, you will get an Entertainment company, and lots of threads where other forums are passing around the fact that Barry is 02 Michael but WHAT proof?

Where is this proof?

Im not buying this personally because if there IS a Barry Shaw and he is a double for Michael he is not going to be a secret. Navy is not a secret, Emanuel is not a secret, Casonova is not a secret Joby Brown is not a secret...shall I go on? So why was Barry Shaw a secret only to be revealed now?

I dont think so.

to much doubt here I think. The forums are getting bored...and frankly its all getting rather silly and too many people out there are far too childish for their own good. It is not funny to keep popping up with all this Michael connection - Barry Shaw would have been on the scene long ago if he has a deep significance to MJ.

If Im wrong I apologise.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Post  Guest on Fri May 14, 2010 2:34 pm

i agree with emapthy. i thought it was great find from starangel40 and i started to look up barry shaw and it came up another guy! and theres a video that i saw and it claims it barry doing a radio interview and it was just a sound clip from michael from the late 80s doing an interview for his book "moonwalker". once i foind the video i will give the link.

Post  Guest on Fri May 14, 2010 2:35 pm

found it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao_jPGdNmvg

starfish

Post  starfish on Sat May 15, 2010 4:37 am

What bothered me is a lot of similarities with tarot, I realized that this person reads a lot.
    Pictures of space also bothered me and the appearance of the space at the same time when the newspaper published the story between Dave and Michael.

A person who does not have better things to do than to play with other people's feelings?!

I say to all who play with human feelings, Shame anyone who does this!

EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Sat May 15, 2010 7:20 pm

This is what Iching tells us about Barry Shaw Myspace.

It says 'use all your power to stop this lower element which has just crept in'.

Now either we take note of this or we dont. Personally I already have.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:56 pm