L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

True or False?

Artisticflare

True or False?

Post  Artisticflare on Sun May 16, 2010 8:33 am

I found this link on another forum... MJHD
    I would like to know what you all feel about this...
    thank you.
    i have copied the whole post...

This was sent to me on FB and thought it would be interesting. I have posted this is the TII section as well.
    -----------------------
    "Hi,

My name is jhon. I will spare a second name as i do not want any lawsuits brought against me by AEG or any company affiliated with them.

I worked as part of the technical team on Michaels This is it production.

Firstly let me just say, Michael was a good man, i bare him no ill will or malice, but the reason for this posting is for a few simple reasons--I am publicly not permitted to talk about any aspect of the this is it production. Everyone who worked on that has been told not to give any kind of public statement, only officials or people who are granted permission by AEG are allowed to discuss publicly about the production. People who are allowed are the obvious ones, such as directors(Kenny etc.) Dancers, a few people from producti0n(set, costume designers), musical director etc, the dancers etc...

Understand this...everything that is being said by these people has been vetted and checked. They are told which details to reveal.

MY main anger and point of this article is 3 main things, that i witnessed but did not see in the dvd movie(that my nephew purchased)

1. Many of the vocals used in this is it movie are not the vocals i heard. Please hear me out.
    I heard Michael sing ALL of his songs without playback, in the rehearsals we NEVER USE PLAYBACK. When i was younger and starting out i got a job on Michaels earlier tour in 1991. I worked as a junior in productions, and i witnessed 2 rehearsal sessions.--there was no playback, even though when he had taken the show out of rehearsals and onto the road there was a playback. I am sure you can find rehearsals from an earlier tour on the INTERNET--just look into it-he never uses playback on rehearsals-it is pointless because there is no audience .
    Basically from my experience with Michael, he never uses playback in rehearsals.--it is a waste, as there is no audience.

I am unhappy that Kenny did not show Michaels real voice on a few songs.

2. My second problem is that some performances from Michael has been left out. He turned up for around 3 rehearsals a week, out of a 6 day week. And in the end had done around 4 full rehearsals before june 25th.

How it worked was like this---Michael spent time learning the moves with his choreographer, and would come in and rehearse with the dancers on average 1-2 times a week, the 3rd day when he was at rehersals he looked into productions and had costume fittings etc.. When Michael was absent there would be a double, just to step in(so the dancers could rehearse). I blatantly saw this double in the movie, in the Smooth criminal performance. You see, that background(with the towers and building)was fully completed after his death. Any footage of him in-front of those building in smooth criminal is not him, HOWEVER IT IS MICHAEL WHEN THE BACKGROUND IS WHITE. That particular scene was confusing, as they mixed the 2 footages together-the footage of the buildings is used with a Michael step in( a double), and when he is in-front of a white screen that is him.-confusing but watch that scene again and you will know what i mean.--it is him when he says POW and he is in front of a WHITE screen, BUT IT IS THE DOUBLE WHEN HE IS IN-FRONT OF A 3D BACKGROUND OF BUILDINGS.

Other performances that, after researching it, has been denied. MICHAEL did perform dirty Diana--it was a masterpiece.---granted Michael did not sound all that good, it was only rehearsal.--he did it twice. The set up was excellent.---why AEG are denying it had taken place i do not know.

We are the world was also performed, and heal the world and a few others.

iNFACT IF YOU LOOK HARD ENOUGH ON THE INTERNET YOU WILL FIND FANS THAT HAVE RECORDED HIM PERFORMING DIRTY DIANA(ON THERE PHONES OUTSIDE STAPLE CENTRE), BUT KENNY HAS DENIED THAT HE PERFORMED IT.

I just wanted to let you guys, the real fans, that there is the real footage out there somewhere and one day you will hopefully get to see it.

3. MY third problem with the movie is it did not address the health concerns that we all saw. Not the thinness, Michael, if my memory serves me well has always been thin-this was not a problem. The problems that i saw, was basically Michael had some problem with his feet. After his rehearsal with the dancers, he would usually be in a great deal of pain, from his feet. I don't know if any one can shed some light on this, but someone on set said his skin on his feel tears easily and has become very sensitive-after years of putting them to use i guessed-this is why Michaels dancers were going to do a large number of the heavy routines, with Michael only participating in a few dance routines(such as beat it the way you make me feel), the rest of the time he would be just walking around stage, filling the room with his presence

He was also in great pain from his back. Although this is not in the movie, but on days that Michael was not there randy, don't know his second name but from my understanding at the time, he was the man who was funding this elaborate show, randy was always talking to Kenny about Michaels and his worries about him not completing 50. Randy and Kenny were talking a lot, and made alot of plans in-case his health fails, Randy also hired a doctor for Michael.

Kenny, as instructed by Randy, always made sure the camera's were rolling on the days mj turned up for rehearsals, although he denies this, but these film footages were made as a guarantee, that if something happened he would have something get his investment back on. I don't know if you fans know this, or whether it is common knowledge or not, but Kenny and Randy are cousins(i think distant)

In fact we were all told that if we saw Michael and his entourage we were to send word to Kenny immediately so as he could instruct the camera men to film.

Well i have said my peace...

My message to Michael----Michael you were being subjected to games and spin for most of the latter years of your life, i don't know if you were aware of it, but it continued until the day you died....i hope you have finally found the rest that you deserve.

I have given this page of my final words on the issue of Michael to a friend, who will find the best place to place this piece of writing.

I hope it gives all who read an insight.

Eternal peace and god bless you all."

Last edited by Artisticflare on Sun May 16, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    starfish

Re: True or False?

Post  starfish on Sun May 16, 2010 9:16 am

It says this on forum when I click on that link;
    The board requires you to be registered and logged in to view this forum.

Do you mean what I think of this forum, or... something else Artisticflare?
    Artisticflare

Post  Artisticflare on Sun May 16, 2010 11:16 am

starfish wrote:It says this on forum when I click on that link;

sorry Starfish i will try again
    starfish

Post  starfish on Mon May 17, 2010 12:00 am

Artisticflare wrote:
    starfish wrote:It says this on forum when I click on that link;

sorry Starfish i will try again

Thank's for text Artisticflare.
    Well, I will give the same answer:
    When they were ready to stand before the public eye, then we will know the truth. It will happen one day!
    Until then, all these is speculations over the Internet.
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Mon May 17, 2010 1:22 am

Reading that it seems to me that this 'witnesss' goes to a lot of trouble to explain 'which bits' he means almost as though he has read what other people have said and then explains those parts.

I dont think a person would actually go into all the nitty gritty detail unless someone was asking them questions and tuned them into what they wanted to know such as an interview.

Im inclined to feel that this is a busy person on the internet again who is 'taking the role' of a working witness to get across the side of a story they want to present.
    In absolute truth I believe Michaels passing has brought all the weirdos out of the woodwork. study

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Tue May 18, 2010 6:28 am

Taaj & Micheal Kiss are now trying to stop him.

..People,
    let's not promote hate to stop lies..
    Barry whoever you are, just
    stop this nonsense. The truth always comes out. As a real tribute
    artist, I am hurt by what you are doing. It is wrong. Please stop. Stop
    now. Michael Kiss
    about an hour ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike · View
    Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3)

Taaj Malik.
    PLEASEHELP
    ME TO REPORT THIS FOOL, CLAIMS HE IS
    MICHAEL'S DOUBLE, SEE HISPHOTOS
    AND VIDEO ON YOUTUBE, ALL OF MICHEAL,
    SAY THEY ARE OF HIM!!!LETS GET
    RID OF THIS SICK PERSON,

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=9827&start=75

I think many people seem to agree that Barry Shaw is a 'no no'.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Tue May 18, 2010 5:39 pm

Over at LKL blog, this "cris" character who has been joking around with the bloggers (seems to know EVERY detail when asked about MJ!!) has been heckled by some of the non-believers and today he put this comment up

cris May 18th, 2010 10:12 am ET

No Carie and Painter. Just to clear up the confusion I was The Man in the Mirror's double for many years when he toured and traveled. I have been called "a clone" by the inner circle. This is why I say The Man in the Mirror and not Michael Jackson. I've done backing studio vocals for many artists throughout the years. I have completed a solo album and I really am actually 51. I am not a child, but I am a child at heart. I am not a Chrissy from Indianapolis. I apologize for the confusion but I have always stood by the fact that Michael is dead. You are correct Carie, no one that is famous would ever come here on this blog, that is unless they were curious. ;)

lol! lol!

and then this followed

cris May 18th, 2010 4:01 pm ET

Actually Steven G. I didn't sign a confidentiality agreement and I'll never fire the lion. Pixie Dust, you're sweet. @Painter..welcome and I can tell you now that I let the cat out of the bag, I was a double, I did many appearances in the surgical mask, many runs towards buses, stadiums, stores, even one press conference and performances up until "the end". It was alot of fun and I miss it very much. @Stu! How are you? .

cris May 18th, 2010 4:26 pm ET

Stu all of the things you and I spoke of that day remain the same, but let's just keep that between us. I don't want anything else out. It's hard being cris! LOL!! I might as well have stayed who I was before June 25th!

================
    Hmmm very interesting that "cris" is now revealing more of himself!!

starfish

Post  starfish on Tue May 18, 2010 11:42 pm

Again...until he come out ahead of the eyes of the public, so far I do not believe in this!
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Wed May 19, 2010 6:29 am

I just dont think there is much point in people going on the internet scooping up interested people and reeling them in. What IS the point? I mean what does anyone get from it going on the internet and being a regular contributor in this way?

If this guy believes that Michael is dead - why not say that and then go and get on with your life as nothing would change that would it? There just seems to be something odd about these people that hang around forums and 'grab' a following its almost like they need it or something.

But if people believe they are getting information out of them then I guess it serves that kind of purpose. In truth, I have not felt that anyone claiming things is of any consequence on the internet at all. The subject of Michael is very contraversial and has quite shocked me how some people behave behind a computer screen.

I dont see much point in it all but as long as whoever they are does no harm I suppose we will often see those who claim things.

I actually think it is not a good thing to discuss Michael if a person DOES know things about him because they are just as guilty of gossip as the tabloids but what do I know? its another reason that I am careful with the tarot.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Thu May 20, 2010 6:52 am

Strangely enough, one of the bloggers told "cris" to seek psychiatric help! Who knows what the true intentions of people on forums are. I do believe there are paid bloggers who stir the pot on blogs and forums. Its always best to have discernment and keep respect when blogging anywhere.

An interesting observation, all of a sudden Michael's friends are finally coming out of the woodworks to show him some support - like Diana Ross singing a tribute to MJ the other night, Dame Elizabeth publicly rubbishing Arnie Klein, now David Gest and his documentary showing the good side of Michael etc. Bet you more will follow Basketball
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Thu May 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Gosh that is a good point you made there Butterfly, your right they are all creeping forward now and that in itself is MORE than interesting.

Well they are hardly going to do that and risk their reputation if Michael is going to pop up in JUNE and say HI, Im doing a comeback...which I have doubted because I am sure that my cards told me he is in retirement and that goes against these BAMSADAY type of fanfares that people are anticipating.

What good would it do to Michael to show up? People would think him a horrible liar and everybody connected with him would go downhill so fast they would,nt know what hit them. Are celebrities prepared to back something like a huge lie? Well I dont know whether they would if Michael was coming back.

But time will tell. All I have done is report what tarot has said and hope that it has told me the right things, mostly that ' he hides behind a veil but his light still shines' its an interesting quotation also from the Iching. It does,nt suggest that someone is walking around in broad daylight with very many active intentions to the public.

We shall see. As for Chris, as long as he does good and not bad then I suppose we can take him as we find him on LKL blogs. But I do roll my eyes up at some of the claims as your right, they do stir the pot up and people with about four different usernames when all the information comes from one. I have definately bumped into that before and creating a stir. However, its all part of forum world and they will do these things. People can protect themselves by using their logic and their commonsense and NOT fall for everything they hear..I think thats the best advice anywhere.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Thu May 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Wow, this video of the guy Wagener slamming Tom Sneddon right between the eyes! That's huge for Michael Jackson....more support...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:04 pm