Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

QUOTE FROM MICHAEL

EMPATHY
    Admin

QUOTE FROM MICHAEL

Post  EMPATHY on Sun May 16, 2010 9:49 am

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kallista View Post
    Don't really buy any of it. MJ was a long term drug user, who like Elvis before him, was surrounded by doctors who were paid to write prescriptions. Before you "Heal The World" you need to heal yourself.
    Case closed.
    He can't have been a long term drug addict, he had no organ damage, which all long term drug addicts have also he passed the health medical for AEG insurance, lucky for them though it covered overdose, which is unheard of on these policies because it was obviously all orchestrated. He was busy rehearsing and writing songs including a new one for the environment, most severe drug addicts aren't motivated in that way

If you believe the media and you don't believe in TPTB that can orchestrate whatever they like and you don't look beyond the veil maybe. Yeah Mj probably used meds for insomnia and pain relief he had a dependency in the past. But you don't use propofol for insomnia it makes you unconcsious,it doesn't give you rest, not only that but apparently he "demanded" it at 10.40 am, when he had breakfast at 10 am and lunch at 12.30 every day without fail with his children and rehearsal later that day. Why would he want propofol and 10.40am when he had breakfast routine at 10.00 this shit does not make sense. He wouldn't have been able to perform later at rehearsals with that stuff. Seriously if they expect us to believe that, they must think we are idiots. His past dependency and possible use of some meds is how they have orchestrated it to make it look like he was a drug addict in the media but murdered him, but there is no way to prove it. Be open minded because this is how it works. The have obviously succeeded in making the mass population unconscious as to who the real MJ was.

Same thing as child molestation allegations and when you research that, you see clearly not only was he innocent but that it was a set up all along to ruin his career, cause a financial situation and force him to sell his catelogue even the legal secretary working for the Jordy chandler lawyers said it was a set up allalong, she witnessed it. But they didn't quite destroy him because his light was to bright, so this time they had to kill him because his comeback would have put him back on the map and interfered and delayed NWO plans.

The other freaky thing is the Uri Geller connection he was also friendly with John Lennon before he died and he has a magic egg that John Lennon gave him 2 days before he died. well I don't care what he calls it, it is a bullet, I've seen it and John lennon gave it too him because he felt it was an omen that it might be a message that his time might be up on the planet and didn't want it so gave it to Uri, so Uri says. How come Uri is friends with 2 people who happen to be global icon superstars who die who just happen to be humanitarians and exposed and opposed the system. this was before the allegations and trial came, just google youtube to see, and he talks about conspiracy against him. I wonder what else he would have said.. I wonder what he was going to say at the concerts,this is the reason he was killed. Coincidence Hmm I think not....

Uri has got secret religious symbols on his site against mj name and one of them represents death. It is seriously freaky and he accused MJ of being anti semitic when he wrote that song they don't care about us. and he set him up with Martin Bashir.

http://ascension-2012.blogspot.com/2...hn-lennon.html

MJ seriously opposed the system from rascism to education, to corruption in the music industry talk on sony and exposed the boss of sony's corruption . Michael 'sdeath was like a manna from heaven to sony who made more money out of his music in 24 hours after his death than in 12 years.

childrens rights, he was trying to pass a bill for children's rights through heal the kids foundation, he did a talk at oxford Union

and carnegie hall

Michael Jackson was definitely not illuminati he may have been controlled by them, he wanted to use his status to heal the world his voice to help the voiceless, that is something I have heard him say and that is probably why he died, they bump you off when you are in a position of mass influence like Tupac and John Lennon, anyone who reads his lyrics or poems can tell that. From the eath song, childhood, little susie, heal the world, they don't care about us, we have had enough, cry, the man in the mirror, another part of me etc.For those who don't see the real person Michael Jackson was as opposed to the character that the media have sought to concoct then the media have succeeded in what they intend to do and they are the illuminati.

Michael Jackson quotes http://www.mjquotes.com/quotes.htm

JACKSON: I really believe that God chooses people to do certain things, the way Michelangelo or Leonardo da Vinci or Mozart or Muhammad Ali or Martin Luther King is chosen. And that is their mission to do that thing. And I think that I haven't scratched the surface yet of what my real purpose is for being here. I'm committed to my art. I believe that all art has as its ultimate goal the union between the material and the spiritual, the human and the divine. And I believe that that is the very reason for the existence of art and what I do. And I feel fortunate in being that instrument through which music flows .... Deep inside I feel that this world we live in is really a big, huge, monumental symphonic orchestra. I believe that in its primordial form all of creation is sound and that it's not just random sound, that its music. You've heard the expression, music of the spheres?

Well, thats a very literal phrase. In the Gospels, we read, "And the Lord God made man from the dust of the earth and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul." That breath of life to me is the music of life and it permeates every fiber of creation. In one of the pieces of the Dangerous album, I say:"Life songs of ages, throbbing in my blood, have danced the rhythm of the tide and flood."

This is a very literal statement, because the same new miracle intervals and biological rhythms that sound out the architecture of my DNA also governs the movement of the stars. The same music governs the rhythm of the seasons, the pulse of our heartbeats, the migration of birds, the ebb and flow of ocean tides, the cycles of growth, evolution and dissolution. It's music, its rhythm. And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance. Its like, my purpose, its what I'm here for.

Michael Jackson on love and forgiveness and ending of war

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:50 am