L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Akon is a believer

kitkat71

Akon is a believer

Post  kitkat71 on Sat May 29, 2010 3:18 pm

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGG9K1bmQh4 This interesting Akon now believes that Michael is NOT dead ,maybe this is the beginning of the end . His friends start to come forward.
    Artisticflare

Re: Akon is a believer

Post  Artisticflare on Sat May 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Barbara

Post  Barbara on Sat May 29, 2010 10:49 pm

maybe he is just the begining to start preparing us. I just don't feel like Michael is going to show up anytime soon. seems like I am wrong most of the time we will see.
    starfish

Post  starfish on Sat May 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Live in program he says that may he is alive!
    Is he preparing us for something and I now ask myself?!
    Joygirl

Post  Joygirl on Sun May 30, 2010 3:18 am

Post  Guest on Sun May 30, 2010 6:30 pm

kitkat71 wrote:www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGG9K1bmQh4 This interesting Akon now believes that Michael is NOT dead ,maybe this is the beginning of the end . His friends start to come forward.

For some reason my speakers are very low and for the most part couldn't hear it well. However i do not think Mj would have akon in on his hoax. I think he is just one of very many who I am sure see what is going on not only on the net but all the strange happenings around MJ's so called passing. I mean they cant be stupid. They just don't say anything as for the fact , hearing it from a celebrity like you are all doing it now, may make it true. lol, So they must be careful. i think like all of us its a feeling he has that's all.

Nothing more nothing less, my opinion that's all
    Thanks

Post  Guest on Sun May 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Barbara wrote: maybe he is just the begining to start preparing us. I just don't feel like Michael is going to show up anytime soon. seems like I am wrong most of the time we will see.

I so agree with you, I do not think Mj is going to show up anytime soon. I think it defeats his purpose to show up now. I think he needs just to stay away. I think he may be working on trying to help the planet for some reason. I think when he is good and ready he will come back and like I mentioned before , he may not even know himself when that may be.
    Joygirl

Post  Joygirl on Mon May 31, 2010 2:47 am

It's interesting, because Akon is in the entertainment business, working with quite a few of the same people Michael would have worked with over the years so maybe he can feel something weird going on, from the inside

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content