L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

COMPARISONS BETWEEN BOW AND TNZ

EMPATHY
    Admin

COMPARISONS BETWEEN BOW AND TNZ

Post  EMPATHY on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:54 am

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11103

Bow being discussed here again. Im sure this came up before.

I have said and will say that BOW is a 'mix of information'.

She did not come into circulation until September 15th - regardless of the information that has been given by her it is up to people to decide whether or not they believe her.

I only believe the tarot written from March 2009- but thats because I know the tarot does reveal truths but that does,nt mean others cannot take into account what Bow says. Its a personal thing.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: COMPARISONS BETWEEN BOW AND TNZ

Post  EMPATHY on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:00 am

According to this, its a 'goodbye letter' from Bow.

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11093

I know Bow has said she is writing a book on Michaels children - there has been good publicity for her to get her name out there I personally do not think it matters if Bow goes or stays - because one thing I have seen is that Michael was in 'retirement' and to 'move on' and I dont think Bow is going to be able to change that .

Tarot said that - not me - but I generally believe tarot because though it is not 100 per cent correct about every detail it gives very strong vibrations that have mostly been accurate.

While I am here, reach into your hearts about Michael and ask yourself if this man wanted to be peaceful in his life? I think he did - and now he is getting the public attention he deserved. Its mostly from his fans and the music world and not a going newsreel everywhere but hes 'still up there'. His children are provided for and other things that would bring prosperity for the Jackson name. I think its a 'mean feat' and I personally am glad if Michael has reached a sense of peace whatever form that may take.

This world is cruel - the media are a farce and he is better off out of it. Long live Michael

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:28 am

http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=junetarot&action=display&thread=159

Interesting tarot from June 2009.

Strange how Bows clock stops at 7 days.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:00 am

Looking at ICHING for Bow - it is never wise to 'promise' anything about returns. Like Iching tells us, we put these things out there and then find we have to 'run for cover' - because regarding 'returns' there will be 'many promises'. It is never a good idea to promise anything. As you can see below you can read the promise that has been made by Bow but you can also read the cautions.

What Bow needs to do at the moment....

The clouds gather to spit forth thunder and rain. The wise man does not seek to attempt the mountain pass, but rather consolidates his present position And builds a shelter for the encroaching storm.

What Bow did without thinking and how she has received 'flak' from people by putting out her views... .....
    The hunter plunged into the forest without a guide and finds himself amidst the torrents.
    Best now to build a shelter and wait for the sun. Next time, he should use more caution

What Bow has promised...

What has been borrowed will be returned, he who has gone forth will return henceforth.
    The entire cycle of creation occurs in seven days, with the return on the sixth and rest on the seventh. The return is a time to seek out our roots, the place where we began and to gather
    strength from this source. It is best to solidly choose this concrete thing to return to and charge like a bull, without even taking the time to smell the flowers upon the road.

The promise is continually made then abandoned (I.E. giving Time slots)...but IChing corrects that....

Many Returns
    Everytime he puts a foot outside, he is forced to turn back due to conditions within or without. There is too much happening to cleave a clean path through the forest. If we continue
    to persist, then we will continually be turned back
    and end up wasting our power.

What you have to see from this iching is that if there was a RETURN - it cannot be determined and therefore it is not wise and never was wise to suggest this.

Any return physical by Michael would be detrimental to all that has occurred. That is my firm view. I might be wrong myself and am prepared to be as I still see him 'shining' but - if he 'returned' he would be considered to be a LIAR - and if he can hoax this death and people found that out - then they would also wonder what else he lied about EVEN IF HE DID,NT.

Lies of this nature are too strong to go back on. It does,nt matter who perpetuated the lie, the lie has been done. Michael would be forever ridiculed and because of the fact that I believe Michael has a sensible attitude and can 'foresight' life at a glance - I know he would know that he wouuld be betwixt and between.

The love of Michaels fans is NOT ENOUGH to protect him from the world. That is a given fact.

BOW has now put herself 'on the line' - if she is wrong she will have hurt MANY people on the Black and Gold forum. My advice is - NEVER SET DATES and stay IMPARTIAL. This is the best route.

Maybe she is right?...if not, does this serve the fans interests?

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    starfish

Post  starfish on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Very wise sentence Empathy, they should take into account. Nothing could wash him that's for sure, what's done is done.

As we still have in the air that a big YES and big NO!

I would not like to happen at the beginning, sudden out of the blue...
    starfish

Post  starfish on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:55 pm

EMPATHY wrote:According to this, its a 'goodbye letter' from Bow.

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11093

I know Bow has said she is writing a book on Michaels children - there has been good publicity for her to get her name out there I personally do not think it matters if Bow goes or stays - because one thing I have seen is that Michael was in 'retirement' and to 'move on' and I dont think Bow is going to be able to change that .

Tarot said that - not me - but I generally believe tarot because though it is not 100 per cent correct about every detail it gives very strong vibrations that have mostly been accurate.

While I am here, reach into your hearts about Michael and ask yourself if this man wanted to be peaceful in his life? I think he did - and now he is getting the public attention he deserved. Its mostly from his fans and the music world and not a going newsreel everywhere but hes 'still up there'. His children are provided for and other things that would bring prosperity for the Jackson name. I think its a 'mean feat' and I personally am glad if Michael has reached a sense of peace whatever form that may take.

This world is cruel - the media are a farce and he is better off out of it. Long live Michael

Long live Michael

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:15 am