L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Michael Jackson-Did his death benefit people more than his living?

starfish

Post  starfish on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Someone has rightly said that sooner or later a celebrity becomes a money making machine for the people around him.

Well that is exactly happening with the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. Even after his death, his estate is making money.

In fact according to a report by the Reuters, his estate, which was in debt at the time of his death last June, has earned nearly $1 billion in the last year.

The sudden increase in the revenue is stated to be the sympathy and love of his fans who took part in multiple merchandising deals and boosted the huge music sales.

Jackson’s estate cashed in huge amounts of money from the theatrical documentary, Michael Jackson: This Is It.

This film tells the audience about Jackson’s last days and his final tour and it earned $60 million from Sony Pictures for the picture’s rights, $72 million at the domestic box office and $188 million overseas, and $74 million from DVD and Blu-Ray sales and rentals in the U.S. alone.

Well that has been reports of how some dishonest people tried to earn money in MJ’s name without taking any consent from his family and estate.

We simply wish that everything happens in legal terms and the money MJ’s estate is earning is spent for some good cause.

http://www.entertainmentandshowbiz.com/michael-jackson-did-his-death-benefit-people-more-than-his-living-2010062359144
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Re: Michael Jackson-Did his death benefit people more than his living?

Post  EMPATHY on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Unfortunately it is true in many ways. Everybody connected and other have indeed prospered from the 'demise' of the one and only moonwalker.

But, looking on the bright side, the debts are being squashed and the children are set up...thats a positive [img]http://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/herz.png[/img]

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    starfish

Post  starfish on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:20 pm

You are right.
    I read Michael Jackson the billion-dollar man...

All the luck I sit on a chair. lol!
    butterfly

Post  butterfly on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Michael Jackson, you are a Genius! I hope you are enjoying the fruits of your labour....
    Joygirl

Post  Joygirl on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:05 am

butterfly wrote:Michael Jackson, you are a Genius! I hope you are enjoying the fruits of your labour....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:59 am