L.O.V.E

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

OPINION TEA TIME BREAK

EMPATHY
    Admin

OPINION TEA TIME BREAK

Post  EMPATHY on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:14 pm

Hello Ladies, well this is Michael week the year anniversary.

This is a time when fans who truly love Michael will feel terrible pain and sadness over losing him. I am not a fan like the rest of you Im just a tarot reader who cares about you - that IS the truth.

But what I have to tell you is that I am not that happy with some of the things I have been reading in the last couple of days. Yes I do think that it may be cynical of me but I am not convinced about the sincerity of this 'Michael week' and I think the family are pushing the boat out to the extreme that it is almost a 'Jackson show special'. While I respect them as a family I am horrendously OPPOSED to publicity money making on a dead person.

Now that does,nt mean I believe Michael is 'dead' I dont know for sure the real case of events as Tarot has genuinely not given me definate signs of that. What I do receive is a 'flatlining' experience which suggests someone in a 'near death' situation where they recover.

It might not even mean physically, but just that its what we are getting.

I am not against the family, but I AM against marketing in this fashion. I realise that we the public are not aware of the entire facts, but just because there is a famous brother, son, or cousin does not mean to exploit that for every drop of the fans money.

Yes it is your money and your love for Michael that allows you to put the money in the hat every time it is proffered about.

Michael is dear to you, who can blame you or anyone who wants to take part in something that brings them closer to Michael. Well, loving someone is LETTING THEM GO and it is also remembering them in your heart because Memories cannot be bought and cannot be erased so easily.

I do not like what is going on at the Memorial and I dont like all the money making tricks with belts and books and this and that. The run up to the 25th will have money making enterprises to rival street traders at Covent Garden and the whole darn thing is a circus.

This is not the way I personally would wish to remember a talented performer.

If this all comes down to money, then Im afraid its not great for me if this becomes a genuine plot.

I am here so fans can be comforted, but Im not here to tell lies or distort anything I see in the tarot. I dont know all the answers and I have been honest about this - but I also have to be honest when I say that this is all looking like fools and their money are easily parted.

I have to apologise to 'Michael' here - because it is talking out of turn in its own way - but I stay true to heart and to who I am and I dislike gross crap acting like Latoyas turn with Bubbles, that turned my stomach right over and I dont like Jermaines little interviews and especially the one at Forest Lawn.

All of this turns Michaels death into an acting script by the family to get as much money as they can. Well, I know the family are great at PR but this is taking the P*** - forgive me being outspoken ( I am known for that when my buttons are pushed) but dont get taken for a ride anyone and to the Jackson Family - break it up because these fans are genuinely hurting and this is now getting to be a total farce over one supposed dead guy.

You know...I dont want to hear much more of this ''carp'' because I am slowly feeling annoyed.

There are people out in the world starving.....put your thoughts and your money out there guys -

(slightly cross Empathy.....exits this thread...>>>>>)

One additonal thing...let MICHAELS MUSIC make the money - Michaels children are WELL provided for...thats all you need to happen and to remember the loving idol anyway you can by respecting his talent and keeping his ARTISTRY alive not this stupid farce that is continuing day by day.

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    butterfly

Re: OPINION TEA TIME BREAK

Post  butterfly on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Hmm yes certainly looks like a pig of a family circus. I understand thru the tabloids (more trash) that Joe Jackson wants to put his 3 grandchildren on display and charge $150 per head for the meet and greet experience! It sounds like the family is hell bent on bringing attention to how bizarre and outrageous the tabloids will print anything at a drop of a hat!!!
    A bit of the case of turning the tables on megaloid trash.

Joygirl

Post  Joygirl on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:18 am

Couldn't have said it better myself
    starfish

Post  starfish on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:36 am

Uh, I agree with these facts. I share your thoughts.
    But nothing can change in this direction. Sad but true facts.
    Michael with his work left them enough room to take in the best possible way. And they do that now. Jackson are truly masters of PR.
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:07 am

I just hope it does,nt turn out to be 'dog eats dog' if you know what I mean...

- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec
    starfish

Post  starfish on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:01 am

As an excuse when they have hurt another...

Uh, I hope that will not be the case.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:44 am